Posts by alymarie6388

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Has it really been almost 3 months since my last update?!

Holy cow. I'm slacking! I'll keep it as short and sweet as I can. In the last three months I've made some of ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

A bunch of randomness

Sending positive vibes to you girls, daily. My full time job is going under slowly but surely. I've been o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Not a whole lot to update but here goes

Hulk and I had a long talk over the last few days and decided he's not in a good place mentally or emotionally ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Random updates

I'm so so happy to see some of the recent BFPs. This makes me soo excited for y'all! I haven't done much of ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Celebration?!

I feel like this is cause for celebration. For the first time in over 2 years, my cycle has been 100% norm ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Officially Divorced!

Hey guys!! Court was today and it's done! I'm legally FREE! I took back my maiden name and he walked away with ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

LOL fun weekend!

Went out with Randy on Friday night...explained how I was feeling about the whole situation, but chickened on ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Not too much

There's not a whole lot that's been goin on. I've told Dakota everything that happened last weekend, so I'll g ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Welp, that was quick

Things had gotten a little odd with Randy the past two weeks or so. One day things were fine and then BAM, he ...

17 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Met the friends!

Holy crap! The last two days have been a little weird. He kinda seems like he backed off a bit and I have ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago