Community post

Journal

A bunch of randomness

Sending positive vibes to you girls, daily.

My full time job is going under slowly but surely. I've been on the hunt for a new job. I have an interview in a half hour for another part time. As long as I can get 40hrs a week, I'll survive.

I moved into my apartment two weeks ago. So far, so good. The job thing happened a week after. Not great timing but I'll make do. I'm slowly getting used to being alone alot of the time.

I've had it with the guy I've been talking to for the last 4 weeks or so. He's all talk, no action. I'm tired of waiting. I'm confronting him about it tonight because after all, what do I have to lose? I've turned down dates because I wanted to see where this went and he SAID he did too but it's gone a whole lot of nowhere. "The good ones go if you wait too long.." And I'm about gone.

Guys are dumb. Period. Lol

Other than that- I've got nothin. My life has gotten pretty low key and mostly involves movie dates with my cat. Please, for the love of all things holy, DO NOT let me become the cat lady. haha!

Love ya, girls!

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

If you only have one that doesn't make you the crazy cat lady. :) I have four, and I am pretty sane. ;)

Being alone is sometimes good, gives you an opportunity to do things for you and not someone else. I hope that everything goes well with the job interview!

8 years ago

Good Luck with the interview :) I agree with Tracy Being on your own sometimes is good, get too know yourself better. PS your not even close to being a crazy cat lady lol x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo