Community post

Journal

Not much of an update but oh well...

Thanks to all the support in my last post. XOXO
Eating well and not being a bump on a log like I used to be was the only thing I did to drop the weight.
I don't eat perfectly. I splurge on chocolate and still eat snacks but in moderation.

As far as AF- She's either the slowest arriving little witch or this will be the lightest AF in history. Quite literally an hour after my last post, I thought she'd arrived. Went pee and swore she was here. Not even spotting but full flow type of thing. Then....nothing but a little bit every now and then when I use the bathroom. Haven't needed tampons or a liner even.
Pumba and I have been sick non-stop for a little over a month and today I'm feeling quite queasy. That could be my fault though. I developed a tooth ache last night and took some acetaminophen before bed. It was still present this morning, I took ibuprofen and skipped breakfast due to the time. I ate a couple of crackers at work but I'm sure that's not enough.

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Test time. Could be nothing more than stress but it's better to know for sure. I'm thinking of you!

7 years ago

Definitely Test :))))

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

7 years ago

Been thinking of you. Any updates?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo