Community post

Journal

Random Life Updates

Its been forever! SO glad to see you ladies are still doing well!

Life has been good to Pumba and I this past year. He just got a new job at a county jail as a CO. We're both so excited for that. He gets a massive pay increase from his current job, benefits, paid holidays and vacation, and its in an area that we both love and are looking to move to. He currently works at a hotel and they've encouraged him to stay on for one day a week so we can keep his discount when we stay somewhere. We've been adding to our "House Fund" and are hoping to be able to buy in a year or so. With my dad wanting to sell the house after we leave, I've had a bunch of painting to do around the house. He hates painting and I love it so it's been a great way to make some extra money. He refused to allow me to do it for free...I'm just glad to get rid of the 90's paint jobs LOL.

On the TTC front, we aren't. Just NTNP. We're still trying to recover from him losing his job last October and keeping everything back on track that now isn't the time. Soon, but not now. I'm okay with that. It gives me more time to ride the motorcycle and enjoy being together.

Tons of baby dust for you ladies!! Keep the BFPs coming!

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Congrats With the New job and life improvements in general! Me and my husband both lost Our jobs in september last year. We fount New jobs within 3 months but it was really scary, but now everything is better than before. Funny how hard times end up making Your life better. Good Luck getting pregnant whenever you are ready!

<a href=

6 years ago

Nice to hear from you, it's been awhile. Glad things are going well for you and Pumba. Hope you get the baby when you are ready. All the best at everything.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

So glad to hear from you. Glad things are going well with you and Pumba and glad things are going well in life in general. Definitely keep in touch with us! :)

6 years ago

Starmama14: Thanks!! I hope things are going well with you!!

Newlyjg: Thank you!

Ninni84: Thank you! I'm glad both you and your hubs found jobs right away. It was terrifying for us. It's very true that the deepest downs in life make for some pretty great ups!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo