Posts by alymarie6388

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Actively Trying for #2!!

After lots of tests this cycle, AF finallllllly decided to show. We weren't trying last cycle but we were exci ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

I’m baaaaaaaaaack

My son just turned 1 on May 24th. He’s a spitfire pistol that keeps me on my toes. He’s ornery and ...

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

An update I didn't see coming (preg. mentioned)

Things happen for a reason. This is my life motto. I'm not overly religious but I do believe in God and I also ...

14 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Random Life Updates

Its been forever! SO glad to see you ladies are still doing well! Life has been good to Pumba and I this pa ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Update- sorry so late with it

So, it was stress. Oye. Granted, it was all kinds of f*ed up. 3 days of AF, one day nothing, 2 more with AF. O ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Not much of an update but oh well...

Thanks to all the support in my last post. XOXO Eating well and not being a bump on a log like I used to be ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Just a small update and ramblings...

Next weekend we move Pumba to Ohio. I'm so excited that there won't be any more "goodbyes". The last ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Has it really been 10 weeks since I've posted?

Holy cow! I can't believe it's been that long. Lots of things have happened in the last 10 weeks. Pumba lost ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Just had to share....

So first- I'm epically angry that AF came early while I was at the boyfriend's house this past weekend.... GR ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

So, it's been a crazy week...

Where do I even begin?? First- I hope yall are doing well! I think about yall regularly! So here goes: I'm ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago