Community post

Journal

Just a small update and ramblings...

Next weekend we move Pumba to Ohio. I'm so excited that there won't be any more "goodbyes". The last three weeks have been spent moving my things to my dads. It absolutely sucks moving home but my dad has always made a good point- SAVE MONEY WHERE YOU CAN. I don't make much, just enough to pay both mine and Pumba's bills with a little extra to put away. We went from living comfortably with more than enough money to go around, to pinching pennies and couponing as much as possible. We've been to hell and back in the last four months so this is nothing.
The next hurtle- getting AF to show....
No signs of her and it makes me nervous.
Let me paint a clearer picture of our situation. Pumba is not a little guy (approx. 325lbs), and his "little guy" doesn't like to cooperate very often. We make do with what he will cooperate with but rarely do we actually get to have sex in normal terms. It's usually an attempt and then "little guy" decides he's done and too tired to finish. Of course, there is the rare moment that we do get to horizontal mambo like normal people and we try to time it around Ov. just to be safe... since putting a condom on is an epic fail and causes "little guy" to NOPE. We're basically in the NTNP stage. We've had the conversations. We are not trying, by any means. But we're also not preventing.
We had a rare moment on Christmas morning (2 days after AF left the building) and I O'd early (for me, historically) on the 28th (late in the day, maybe the 29th). That was not the plan. Anywho. It is what it is. AF is due today and there's been no typical signs. No horribly achy nips, no "toddler day" in which everything makes me cry, no spotting, Nada. My girls have been itchy. My back and hips hurt. I'm hungry...all the damn time (this does NOTHING for my diet). My best guess is that the stress from moving myself and Pumba is the problem. With life getting excessively crazy this past cycle, I don't doubt it'll screw with my system but we're just going to let it be. I'm working on not focusing on it...Pumba starts his new job today here in Ohio and I don't want to stress him out anymore than he already is. Whatever happens, we'll be fine. Everyday I'm so thankful for that man. This possibility may not have been anywhere on our radar right now but we've discussed it and whatever happens now, happens.
We're both excited to hit the gym again tonight as well. His inactive thyroid caused his weight gain and he's tired of it and I've hit a rut. I'm 100 lbs down since July 2015 but I have a ways to go still. If anyone has any healthy recipes for the non-vegetable eater (Pumba), that'd be a huge help too! Oye.

Baby Dust to yall!

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

All the best to you guys!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

7 years ago

100 lbs. That is amazing! You look fabulous with your man. Keeping everything crossed for you that the move goes well. It will make life so much easier for you both to be in the same town.

I'll be thinking of you about AF as well. Keep us posted.

7 years ago

Aww...what a cute pic of you guys! Glad you have each other and WOW 100lbs! That is impressive girl! What is your secret? Keep us posted on the arrival or lack of arrival of AF.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo