Posts by alymarie6388

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Not much to update but wanted to check in with y'all!

First, AWESOME that Overthinker has made it to 33 weeks with her peanuts! Enjoy that couch while you can, swee ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

New Experiences and Closure.

Hey girls!! I hope you are all doing well. :) I just wanted to post an update on how things are going over h ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

After alot of reflection...

I've decided not to delete my account. I still want to know how you ladies are doing too much. I worry and pra ...

24 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

It seems I will be saying goodbye to you...

Ladies, It kills me to have to do this but for my own well being, it must be done. Over the weekend my life ...

25 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Guesstimate Ovulation Date

Well, I set my best guess ovulation date to CD20. Based on the signs, it's the most appropriate date, which la ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cousins day

Well, yesterday was cousins day with my bubba, my girls, my hubs, and my bro bro. The boys went to Lake Erie/E ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Longest day everrrrr

And, for no particular reason, I might add. My job just keeps getting more and more boring. There is literally ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Back online.

Hey yall, sorry for the disappearing act. Everything is finally back to normal on the work front so I can now ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Serious technological difficulties

SCREW COMPUTERS!! I'm forced to use my phone for this site for awhile because on Friday, I wrote a JE and was ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Red tide is still here, but planning a future vacation is fun!

So, AF is still here and I'm still surprised that I'm handling this one pretty well. Brandon is getting anxiou ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago