Community post

Journal

Not much to update but wanted to check in with y'all!

First, AWESOME that Overthinker has made it to 33 weeks with her peanuts! Enjoy that couch while you can, sweets ;)

I'm still pulling for all of you! Y'all deserve this so much and I can't wait to check in again and see more BFPs with our regulars. Keeping an eye on you girls! A few of you are now my facebook buds, which is fabulous!! Y'all are still welcome to find me on there if you want.

Not much is new with me. I went night fishing with an old friend last weekend. It was amazing! We saw 4 shooting stars, which is a first for me! Also, I met someone (not the first date guy) and he's pretty fabulous so far. Let's just call him HS (hot stuff..bahahaha!). We have tentative plans to go to Mountaineer Sept. 4th and 5th. He's got a good head on his shoulders and has his shit together, owns his own home, works hard, owns his own vehicles, and knows what he wants. He constantly jokes that had we met sooner, we'd already have a baseball team of gorgeous kids. LOL! He doesn't believe me, but I've never smiled so much in my life. My aunt (and best friend) broke down into tears the other day on the phone and said, "OH my God! You're back! I can hear that smile. My girl is finally back!" God love her, she's so right. It feels damn good too. I have found an apartment but move in date is up in the air. The story: My second mama (mom's BFF) rented an apartment when she and her DH separated. They got back together and her son (a friend of mine) and his wife moved in and took over her lease. Now, my friend and his wife are looking for a house or larger apartment to rent and I'll take over their lease. So, I just have to wait for them to find something so we can play musical houses. haha! I'm beyond excited about this step. I've never EVER lived on my own and I'm ready. The apartment is great. It's above an older gentleman's detached 4-car garage and very private but also very safe and in a great neighborhood...but my brother is still having a coronary about me living on my own so he and HS have decided that I MUST have a gun...and they've decided that it will be a .38. Ugh. It's just a simple 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, but that's all me and my fur-baby need. It has a FABULOUS elevated, covered deck that runs the entire length of the apartment (i.e. HUGE). I'm hoping I can get in before winter, but I'll deal with it as it comes.

<3<3
Alycia Marie

7 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

That is such great news!! I'm so happy for you.

Suggestion, I own a .380 it is a great gun for home protection, just make sure you learn how to use it correctly, and take the time to go to the range as much as you can. Practice makes perfect. I'm very happy for your.

8 years ago

Thanks, babe!
OH trust me, I've been getting lectured daily by my two bulldogs lol HS plans to teach me everything down at his property since he has to space to shoot. I begged for a smaller gun but that was useless. He promises that I won't shoot my foot off...

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes, please practice!
And glad you found HS who makes you so happy. You very much deserve it and I'm glad others can see it. And hey, if he wants a baseball team..... go for it ;)
I'd try to find you on Facebook but I don't use it. My profile pic is a year and a half old and I think I've logged in 2-3 times since then.
Hugs pretty girl. I'm so glad you're still around :)

User Image

8 years ago

Glad all is well! Congrats on the new squeeze and apartment. Talk to my husband about guns..... We have a 3 different safes in our bedroom because "you can never be too careful." I realize anything can happen anywhere but we live in a small redneck town for heavens sake. Call me stupid but I looked for you on Facebook and didn't have much luck, lol.

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

8 years ago

So glad to hear things are turning around for you, and I smiled at what your Aunt said, so glad that "you" are back to being you. Keeping you in my prayers sweetie!

8 years ago

Thanks girls!!! <3

This should get you to my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006674716998

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww!! So glad to hear you are doing well!! *hugs*

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo