Community post

Journal

Not a whole lot to update but here goes

Hulk and I had a long talk over the last few days and decided he's not in a good place mentally or emotionally to be in a relationship. With everything he's going through personally, he needs to focus on him, but wants to keep me in his life so we're going to remain friends. I'll do what I can to help him but I'm not going to put my life on hold. I wasn't actively looking to meet anyone when I met him so I'm just going to continue down that path. Things with Randy continue to straddle that weird line...who knows. I need to talk to him anyway. He got all pissy when I told him that I'd rather rent a uhaul to move this week than use a trailer. Why? I dunno. He should know me well enough by now that I'd rather do things myself than inconvenience someone. I don't know if he's still planning on helping or not. Regardless, I'll be fine. :)

In other news: AF showed up today. I did a happy dance because of the "things I shouldn't have done" during O with Hulk. I was getting really concerned because only half of my usual AF symptoms were popping up and it was the half that's common in early preg. All good though! She's not even taking her good ole time this cycle. lol I'm relieved that my cycle has gone back to normal for me. Yes, it's started a few days earlier than normal but I'm happy with it. It's back to being relatively predictable. :)

I am moving into my apartment this weekend and I couldn't be more excited!! My momma is insisting on buying me an entertainment center as a house warming gift...I tried to get out of it because she doesn't need to spend money on me but noooooo. I was threatened with a smack upside the head. I'll be living like a poor college student for the next two weeks but I've got enough Ramen noodles and PB&Js to get me by! HAHA! I can't wait to unpack my things after over a year of not seeing it. lol My poor couch must feel so neglected! EEP! This week is going to draggggg.

Life after divorce is amazing so far. :) Thank y'all for your support. <3<3

I hope you all have been doing well. I try to keep up on all the happenings as much as I can. Update me on anything I've missed!! lol

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Good luck on the move. I hope everything goes smoothly. Also happy to hear that your cycles are regulating. Congrats on everything looking forward to more updates.

8 years ago

Always love your updates no matter what's going on :) Good luck with the move! I bet it will feel good to be out on your own again. And happy to hear your cycles are regulating! Good luck with everything and keep us posted :)

8 years ago

Nothing wrong with having a little single-life fun. So glad you are doing well. I love reading your updates.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo