Community post

Journal

Welp, that was quick

Things had gotten a little odd with Randy the past two weeks or so. One day things were fine and then BAM, he did a 180 and treated me completely different. I decided to overlook it for the most part and figured there was just alot going on with him. Yeah, no.
Saturday we were talking and I mentioned that I wanted to go bowling and asked if he was interested. His truck needed fixed so he said I'd have to drive. I was cool with that. Whatever. So I pick him up and we drive to an alley in Akron...it had a 2+ hour wait so we went to a hoopie-ass bowling alley in Canton instead and played 2 games. It was fun and things were good. Then he said his friend Jerry just moved back from Montana and wanted to go out but his truck hasn't arrived yet from the move. So we go pick up Jerry and head to a decent bar. We hang out, laugh, and have a great time. Things feel like they're a little more normal between me and Randy. More of Randy's friends showed up and we all had a blast. We decided to move to a bar two doors down (it was a dive). Jerry and I were talking and he was talking about how he had asked Randy who he was with and Randy's answer was "Some girl I'm talking to, she's driving". I look at Jerry and I'm like "really. I'm just 'some girl'. hm". Then I thought maybe Jerry was just paraphrasing and let it go. The rest of their friends left and Randy and I walked back to the first bar and he turns around and goes "where's Jerry?" I'm like "I don't know, go get him". He says "You're the sober one, you go". Okay fine. So I walk back down the street, in the dark, alone, to get Jerry. On our way back, Jerry throws his arm over my shoulder and says "if it doesn't work out with Randy, call me". O_O WHATT?! I'm like "Jerry, I don't think Randy would like that very much." He says "I won't say anything about it again, I'm only going to throw it out there once and you can decide." Oye. We're not at the first bar more than 20 minutes and Randy's ready to go. NOW. We jump in the car and get 2 minutes down the road before Randy's yelling at me to stop the car and proceeds to puke for 10 minutes straight. We finally get back to Jerry's and he's concerned about me finding my way back to my house since I had no idea where I was and my "navigator" was seconds from passing out. I get my GPS ready and Jerry gives me a water for Randy for the road and requests that I text him when we get to my house so he knows we're safe. I have to pull over two more times for Drunky McPukerson and finally start following my GPS home. He opens his eyes at one point and YELLS at me for the route I was taking and I told him off. He passes out (thank GOD) and we get home just fine. I get his sorry ass into bed and tell him that I have to text Jerry from his phone. Here's the gold moment: I open up his text app and he had a convo open...with a girl named Becky...whom he calls "baby" (and she calls him the same). DONE. I text Jerry, see that he wasn't just paraphrasing earlier..Randy really did say "some girl I'm talking to, she's driving", and I plug in Randy's phone and I crash. So the synopsis: He's a mean drunk, I know we weren't official but if I'm loyal to you before it is then I deserve the same treatment, trust has flown out the damn window, he talked to her a HELL of a lot more than he talked to me even though he sleeps in MY FUCKING BED every weekend, and I'm d.o.n.e. I'll never be able to see him on his phone, and not wonder if he's texting a different girl. He wasn't even concerned about me not knowing where I was, and now I basically feel like I was used as DD and a ride. I give 100% and I deserve 100% back, not this 50% bullshit I've apparently been getting. So there ya go folks, another one bites the dust. I think the universe is telling me that I can't date until court is over, and now I'm going to listen. Happy New Years, girls.

17 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Comments | Last Page

Man that sucks hun. He sounds like a total dick. Kick him to the curb. Spend some more time on you. Please don't talk to him anymore, I have known guys like that and they aren't worth the time of day. Your a beautiful girl who deserves someone far better than that. Don't let some redneck loser mess up your night, I wish I had been there, I would have kicked his ass. :)

How did things go with your ex in court?

8 years ago

I'm with Tracy. He sure as hell wouldn't have slept in MY bed, or even my couch for that matter! You deserve so much better than that. It really sucks, but I'm glad you saw this side of him before things went any further. Take some time and enjoy yourself. The right guy is out there, and he will not make you feel like that. Hugs.

User Image

8 years ago

haha thanks girls! I know, he wouldn't have slept in my bed that night if he hadn't face planted before I had a chance to stop him. lol!

Tracy: Court is on the 20th. I'm nervous as hell. He won't stop driving by my work and I had to block his phone number. He's not doing enough for me to get a restraining order but enough to scare me. I'm not going to court alone either. I'll update you for sure once I have my magic little piece of paper!

8 years ago • Post starter

While I might not have written him off because of the girl he was texting only because you said he might be keeping his distance because you weren't divorced yet. I would write him off with the angry drunk attitude and probably not being more forthcoming about talking to other girls. Sorry he wasn't what I wanted him to be for you.

Was Jerry cute? ;)

User Image

8 years ago

Oh FFS, what a tool! Good call ditching his ass! He shouldn't have treated u that way or been chatting up some other chick...that's just sneaky! I would've walked for either of those. Ur wayyy too nice and too pretty to be putting up with that shit, so glad he didn't get the opportunity to break u down into someone u didn't wanna be...ur stronger than that, good for u!

Life will get better, there are many good things around the corner for u.

Ugh! What a FUCKING DOUCHE...tell him I said that (if u ever talk or text again). Make sure it's capitalized as well!!
*hugs* =))

8 years ago

Omg! What a b*st@rd!!! He does not deserve you for a start. And secondly, I would have left his sorry ass at the pub with Jerry to deal with! Good riddance to him! xx

User image

8 years ago

Awwwwww no sorry. Doesn't sound like someone to keep around, he doesn't care about you. Hope you find the one in 2016.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

Y'all are so great! Lol I already have to deal with one angry drunk in my life (my dad) so I definitely don't need another. I don't necessarily think he's totally in the wrong for talking to more than one girl but it's not right for me. I can't multitask like that and I'd rather have someone that feels the same way I do. Otherwise I'll always wonder.

Mgulud: haha he kinda was, to be honest. He was very sweet.

Sandy: I will! Lol apparently he was out with a different girl last night. Baha! Let someone else deal with that. Must be why he's dated so many different girls, none of them wanna put up with that shit! Lmao!

Scuba.chick: if he would have shown me the angry side at the bar, I may have, but that also would have been a huge disservice to Jerry, who's actually a good guy (so far). Lmao. I should have left him with the old smelly biker chicks at the dive bar. That'd have been funny!

Arsehole, doesn't deserve a super special lady like you Leesh.

I'd also like to know if Jerry was cute ;)

8 years ago

Hecred: he is lol he's on my facebook. The only Jerry, take a gander for yourself, sweet cheeks!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo