Community post

Journal

LOL fun weekend!

Went out with Randy on Friday night...explained how I was feeling about the whole situation, but chickened on the "just friends" thing. I ended up texting him when I got home and told him it was best for us to be just friends and he understood. Thankfully I did have that talk with him because Saturday night I found out from a guy I know (one I've always been able to count on) that Randy is a commitment-phobe.
Anyway, I had a slight emotional hang over Saturday morning so I took myself out for some retail therapy and found the most BAD ASS reindeer antlers at a flee market. GAH! I was so excited. I'm sure all the hoopies in downtown Alliance were wondering who the redneck chick walking down Main St. with reindeer antlers was...LOL! I went out Saturday night with Brandon's cousin and had a ball. Jerry ended up meeting us at the bar. He's a douche bag. Bigger one than Randy. Ya know how two girls can go out and communicate telepathically and initiate a "test" on a guy without using words? Yeah. We did that and he failed EPICALLY! It was hilarious.
Sunday I spent the day with my family for my aunt's birthday and learned how to shoot a compound bow. According to my little cousin (who may have just been nice about it) said I'm a natural. It only took 3 tries to hit the target!! The first one...well...was a misfire. I wasn't used to the set up and I shot the arrow into the "shit-creek". The second one was only an inch left of the target. Third one, BAM! I was so excited I was jumping up and down...forgetting how icy it was and fell flat on my ass. I can't wait to pick up my hunting license next week and get out there before the season ends. My tax return is going towards my bow. Thankfully I'll be using a "junior" bow since I'm tiny.

Other than that, my life is boring. I'm just focusing on re-packing my things for my move next month. WOOT! I can't wait to get into my new apartment. Next phase in life, here I come! Court is in 9 days, too!

Hope you ladies are doing wonderful! <3<3

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I wanna know how you tested Jerry :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo