Community post

Journal

Random updates

I'm so so happy to see some of the recent BFPs. This makes me soo excited for y'all!

I haven't done much of an update recently so I figured I would.
Randy and I have transitioned into being friends really well. He makes a better friend than a boyfriend. We have lunch together at least once a week. I like this set up alot better.
I started talking to a guy over last weekend. We'll call him Hulk until I see where it's going ;). As you can guess by the nickname, he's a monster. 6'6", 340# of mostly muscle. He's training for strong man and is a power lifter so you can imagine how big he is. His arms are literally as large as my head. I love them. We've talked alot and my favorite part was when we discussed our 5 year plans. No one has ever asked what mine was. They're very similar. I went to see him yesterday evening after spending sometime with my cousins. I've never been so nervous for a date in my entire life. Not ever. I had to pull over around the corner from his house and call my BFF/cousin. I was seconds from a panic attack. I was shaking, my blood pressure was through the roof, and I was very close to tears. Kris didn't help much because she started on with the "that's how I felt the first time I met Brian" schpeel. I'm like "KRIS! That's a lot of f-ing pressure! You're basically telling me that you felt the same way I do when you met the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE". I finally just took a deep breath, got off the phone, and pulled into his driveway. He met me with a hug and pulled the truck around so we could leave. We had a blast at the bar and shared some sweet tater fries. We left around 8:30 and I about died when we got to the truck. He OPENED MY DOOR FOR ME! No one has ever done that. I looked at him and said, out loud, "Major points, cowboy". He asked if I wanted to hang out at his house so yeah, I did. We sat in bed and watched transformers, I gave him a back massage. He's been going through some things and with lifting, he was tense and sore. We cuddled, watched funny youtube videos, and did some things we shouldn't have this early but oh well. I stayed at his house until 1:30 this morning and then drove to my mom's, where I crashed and then drove to work this morning. I biffed it HARD at my moms on the one tiny piece of ice on the sidewalk. So now I'm sleepy, and sore, and it's MY turn for a massage dammit. lol He's super sweet and I really hope I get to see him this weekend. I mean, it's hard to describe but I love his voice. You know in books how sometimes they describe someone's voice as warm and velvety? That's his. It's enthralling and I love listening to him talk..even if it was about things I don't understand. And in all honesty, the second I drove away, I had to fight every urge to turn around and run back into his arms. They're so safe. I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy, but man.

Okay, enough with my crazy ramblings. That's all that's going on in my life. I've got a long day ahead of me but hopefully I'll be seeing a bearded, tattooed, bad-ass, cowboy tonight. :) :)

Love y'all! Let's get some more BFPs flowin around here (just not MINE! lmao) !!!

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Aww!! So good to hear from you! Sounds like you are living and loving life right now ! Hulk also sounds like a good guy. My husband got my car door for me on our first date (still does) and no one else has ever done that for me other than my dad! Hope things work out for you two :)

8 years ago

Sounds like your having a good time, enjoy!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

I am, thanks girls! He's going through alot of personal shit so I've learned more than you normally would in short amount of time.

8 years ago • Post starter

Update us! Lol

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo