Community post

Journal

Officially Divorced!

Hey guys!! Court was today and it's done! I'm legally FREE! I took back my maiden name and he walked away without a single fight. I'm so relieved! It's unbelievable how much that was weighing me down.

I want to thank you ladies for all of your love, support and encouragement. I seriously don't think I'd have gotten through all of that with a shred of sanity if it wasn't for y'all. Thank you so much. Love you, girls! <3

11 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

AWESOME! Congrats! It's like winning a lottery!!

8 years ago

Congrats! Not to sound glib, but you are free. Go celebrate. Sending you all my best!

8 years ago

It is, Sandy!

Thank you so much, overthinker!

8 years ago • Post starter

Wow that was quick. Congrats!! In Virginia you need to be legally separated for a year before you can even start the divorce proceeding. Lucky you!!

8 years ago

Wow that was quick. Congrats!! In Virginia you need to be legally separated for a year before you can even start the divorce proceeding. Lucky you!!

8 years ago

So glad it went without a fight from him! Go celebrate your new freedom. :)

8 years ago

Congrats! So glad it was easy and smooth for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you girls!

Tracy: that would suck. In Ohio you only have to wait 30 days after filing the dissolution papers.

8 years ago • Post starter

Congrats, girl!!! It's a difficult choice to make (just learning this for myself) but worth your future happiness. <3

8 years ago

Congrats! Also glad he didn't put up a fight. How did you celebrate?

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo