Posts by ChelseaAlexandria

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

second miscarriage

i am so bummed that this happened a second time. i feel so horrible because i am only 21 years old and i thoug ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Spotting at cd15 and cd16?

I posted a question yesterday about spotting at cd15 which stopped by the afternoon and was convinced that it ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spotting @ CD15?

I am always pretty regular, and I never have spotting mid-cycle. So I feel this is really odd to be having bro ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

2 days late! bfn 3 days ago. i'm confused!

cd 32 today and still no sign of af! usually start af on cd28 but she never showed... all tests have been comi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

14dpo, 28cd and af still a no show.

i am 14dpo today cd28 and there is still no sign of af. i've been getting faint positives but they show up aft ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cycle day 8 and achy hips and back?!

I am only on cycle day 8 and today I've been having achy hips and lower back.. sensitive to touch also. It als ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

highest temps ever?

i haven't took bbt temps every single month but i have for a least 3 months. i am now 12dpo and my temp was 99 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

very sore bbs and cramps- only 6dpo?

i think i may be 6dpo, but then again with all of the ewcm i've had this cycle, i'm not very sure. i know for ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Wondering when I ovulated.. help?

I don't chart temperatures because it stresses me out, but I do chart my cm.. I know it's not much help but I ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

For those of you with bfp after time limit.

Please double check, and don't give up. I, myself, had this experience with dollar tree tests. I got a bfp thi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago