Community post

Question

For those of you with bfp after time limit.

Please double check, and don't give up. I, myself, had this experience with dollar tree tests. I got a bfp this morning, and I had to go to e.r because of bleeding. I was in fact pregnant. It was confirmed with a blood test. Unfortunately, it ended in a m/c. I was already having a flow before the ultra sound. Couldn't see anything.
I am very much heartbroken, but on a lighter note, I finally got some sign that I'm able to conceive after just 4 months.
IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE A HEALTHY BABY, AND SO WILL ALL OF YOU.
Don't give up- it will happen when god wants it to.

I hope you all are having a good week, sorry if I was a downer just now. I had an emotional, long day in the e/r and having bad cramps now with heavy flow. But I am optimistic.

Thank you for reading and lots of baby dust to all.
Comments, advice is greatly appreciated.

xx

User image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

:( so sorri to hear u m/c iv been ttc for 7mnts with no sucess, praying it will happen soon. hope ur feeling better.xx

11 years ago

Thank you for your support =)
I am feeling much better today whereas yesterday I was having horrible cramps. Just heavy flow today.

I will pray for you- I know you will get your bfp soon. It will happen when you least expect it. Keep yourself busy and stay optimistic- it will happen.

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for you loss hun. Yes It will happen again, we just have to do the right things, keeping healthy and taking the prenatals. Sending you lots of healing wishes, and babydust. Take care. xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo