Community post

Question

second miscarriage

i am so bummed that this happened a second time. i feel so horrible because i am only 21 years old and i thought that it would be easy for me, but apparently not. doctor says that my organs are just fine with no issues, if that's true how come my babies aren't sticking. i am so down, and i can relate to anybody who has had a miscarriage. tears run down my face as i write this, and it is one of the most painful things that i have had to go through.
this is not a question per se, rather a vent for me and hopefully for others. feel free to tell me your feelings and relate to me. i feel that will be the only way i will feel better.
on a lighter note, i will have insurance soon and i will be able to have testing and then i hope that will be enough.

please god help those struggling like i am.
<3 you all. i know god will give us all the gifts we long for.

chelsea

User image

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

i am 21 too and i just miscarried last tuesday, try clomid!! i am going to try again asap and hopefully it sticks this time!! if u ever want to message me it would be nice to speak to someone going through the same as me xo

10 years ago

I am 25 and have had 2 successful pregnancies, but recently had a miscarriage in september at 10 weeks. I think you're young enough to bounce back from it, and I'm proof that people capable of having kids also have miscarriages. If you have a 3rd I would as a doctor about some possible reasons, but I say go for pregnancy #3 and Baby #1!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo