Community post

Question

Spotting @ CD15?

I am always pretty regular, and I never have spotting mid-cycle. So I feel this is really odd to be having brown spotting at CD15. I also feel like AF is going to start. Right hip pain but I also have cramps all around.

I had EWCM on CD11 and an abundance of EWCM on CD12, was also pretty crampy and bloated so I thought for sure that was ovulation, but now I'm not so sure!

Again, it seems everyone's bet is that it's ovulation, but I have NEVER had this happen to me before! I feel something is wrong with me.

Any thoughts?
Thanks xx

User image

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

hey there i answered another question like this in a different thread but as i told the girl with the SAME problems. this happens to MANY women. on a normal cycle most women start OV on their CD 15th. spotting pink/brown is apparently a good sign of fertility and is caused apparently by the egg bursting through the ovum! :D

All this info is from my doctor. i had the same thing happen to me on cycle day 15.. and the next day was my scheduled GYNO apt lol i felt bad for my doc but i wasn't going to re-schedule... IF THIS BLEEDING LAST MORE THAN 1-2 days id asked your doctor because this may be something else..... but normally is lasts 1-2 days

10 years ago

Thanks for your response. It probably is ovulation.. but I swear this has never happened to me and it is so odd! Bleeding was pretty light and stopped now, but the cramping is still there. It feels like AF! I don't know if I believe it's ovulation because I don't have EWCM and my cm is not watery. There's like no CM and if there is, it's a small amount and it's sticky. I also had EWCM a couple days before that so it just doesn't make sense to me. I've decided to take progesterone just in case since I have had a m/c before.

Thanks!
x

User image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo