Community post

Question

14dpo, 28cd and af still a no show.

i am 14dpo today cd28 and there is still no sign of af. i've been getting faint positives but they show up after the time limit on ept tests.. so i don't know what is going on! i've heard that a lot of people get evaps on ept's so i have doubt that they are correct. but af still hasn't shown her ugly face... i usually spot for 2-3 days up til full flow which is usually on cd 28-30. usually i get my period on the 28th cd. i've also had large amounts of ewcm throughout my entire tww which is entirely not normal except for my last pregnancy. usually i have breast pain, but have none at all.
any ideas anyone? took a digital today and bfn. my period has never been late except for when i had my mc in december. i am so surprised that i have had no spotting at all!!

thank you in advance, sorry for a long post.
xx

User image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am in the same possition but between 16-19dpo. I have only just tested this morning with 2nd urine and got my faint pos. Going to test again in a couple of days. I have all the same syptoms and more including the constant ewcm...not nice! :) baby dust!

11 years ago

congratulations! i haven't gotten my bfp yet. i am officially late as of today (cd30)... i am 16dpo! longest that i have ever gone! no sign of af at all! major discharge, creamy and thick. hopefully i will get a bfp soon. i've heard of women getting their bfp a week after missed period... hopefully i am one of those. keeping fingers crossed for the both of us.... well, you've already received your bfp! yay!

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo