Posts by ChelseaAlexandria

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

second miscarriage

i am so bummed that this happened a second time. i feel so horrible because i am only 21 years old and i thoug ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Spotting at cd15 and cd16?

I posted a question yesterday about spotting at cd15 which stopped by the afternoon and was convinced that it ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spotting @ CD15?

I am always pretty regular, and I never have spotting mid-cycle. So I feel this is really odd to be having bro ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Tired

I guess you could say that I am tired. Not really complaining anymore... I guess you could say I've given up. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

2 days late! bfn 3 days ago. i'm confused!

cd 32 today and still no sign of af! usually start af on cd28 but she never showed... all tests have been comi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

14dpo, 28cd and af still a no show.

i am 14dpo today cd28 and there is still no sign of af. i've been getting faint positives but they show up aft ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cycle day 8 and achy hips and back?!

I am only on cycle day 8 and today I've been having achy hips and lower back.. sensitive to touch also. It als ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I have felt nothing this month! Maybe that's a good thing? We shall see...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

dear af...

you're a bitch and a pain in the ass. so much pain you are giving me, why? because you're a witch. ahh, sor ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

maybe a chemical pregnancy or nothing at all.

had a pretty faint line at 9dpo and ever since then all tests have been bfn i think. i'm now spotting and ever ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago