Community post

Journal

Tired

I guess you could say that I am tired. Not really complaining anymore... I guess you could say I've given up. Not really given up, but given up tracking, etc. Dh and I are still actively trying, but with me caring less. I feel it is better for me to not care as much. I've also been super busy with life and school. So pretty much, it is all up to God now. He let it happen to me once, and took it away. I know he will give me another baby that WILL go full term -- when HE wants it to happen. I know it will happen one of these days where I least expect it, because I have NOT been tracking whatsoever. Totally just going with the flow.
EWCM today, probably won't BD though, because DH works in early mornings so it's hard to get bding in. My thoughts about it? Oh well! Looking for next month. =) (unless I get my BFP)
Keeping my mind on other things... while seeing pregnant people still makes me jealous, along with seeing my sister-in-law and her baby.

Whatever, I know God will give me the most beautiful baby when he wants to.
Don't give up. It's okay to care less if it means less stress on you. Who knows? That may be the problem.

Happy ttc everybody and baby dust.

xxoo

User image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

How are you going huni? Have you had any good news yet? x

10 years ago

I'm doing ok. Been busy with life lol. No good news ever since my miscarriage a while back, so I don't know what to think. I'm at the point where we're trying but I don't obsess about it. Just going with the flow. How about you? How are you doing?

User image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo