Posts by ChelseaAlexandria

Questions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

I am praying, boy am I praying

It seems that I got a bfp after the time limit on a dollar tree test and now that I look back at the picture t ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Assured dollar tests

Has anybody gotten a positive BFP after the time limit? I just want to know if it is common or not... because ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What do you ladies think?

AF was supposed to come yesterday (CD27, 13DPO) and I had some yellowish/brown spotting late afternoon.(Usuall ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Itchy breasts?!

I don't want to read into signs but this month has been entirely different then any other. I don't know when I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

ovulation - what do you think?

Feel free to look at my BBT chart. I recently quit tracking everything. I only track my CM to see when I ovula ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I caved in.

I took a pregnancy test and I'm only 8dpo. Of course it was a bfn. :( Stupid me for taking one now. If I don't ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can someone take a look at my BBT chart, please? I'm 6dpo.

Would someone please look at my BBT Chart? I've been taking my BBT at the same time every morning from the day ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

pinching/cramping in lower abdomen - 1dpo?

I'm new to ttc and I don't know when I ovulate. My cycle started July 22, 2012.. and my average cycle length ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

unprotected sex regularly - early signs?

It has been 2 weeks after my period and I've been experiencing major bloat which makes me look huge and gas. N ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago