Community post

Question

Cycle day 8 and achy hips and back?!

I am only on cycle day 8 and today I've been having achy hips and lower back.. sensitive to touch also. It also seems to be radiating down my legs. I took Vitex this month only 3 times, only once every 2-3 days. I am not taking them as of now.(I take only a little bit, since it helped me before and ended up pregnant the month after)
Am I ovulating or what? I have never had pain like this before. Kinda feels like the achiness I had when I was pregnant in the past but I am only on cycle day 8, so that can't be it.

I've been very busy the past 3 days and have been doing a lot of walking and might be why my legs hurt. I also have been utterly tired the past 3 days and have been feeling like I'm coming down with a cold. Headache, sore throat today and very very cold. As of now, non stop chills.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

User image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You could be pregnant or it could be ovulation take pregnáncy test

11 years ago

It's ovulation pain. I don't know what this other person is talking about by saying test on CD8 but ovulation should be occurring soon. Last cycle I couldn't ever walk upright because the pain was so unbearable, I walked hunched over.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo