Community post

Question

Wondering when I ovulated.. help?

I don't chart temperatures because it stresses me out, but I do chart my cm..
I know it's not much help but I was wondering if anyone would look at my chart and give me a guess of when I ovulated?
Last month I had ewcm for 5 days and I ended up being pregnant after that but ended in early miscarriage. This month so far I've had 4 days of ewcm and has occured a lot earlier then last month. It started on cd 11!! Whereas last month it was 4-5 days later.. I want to set my ovulation but I don't know where..

Can someone help me out? I know there's not enough evidence, but a simple guess would help me a lot.

Thank you a lot
xx

User image

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

You should start temping. It will help you out so much. I started ding it and finally figured out when I ovulate. I don't do it same time everyday but they seem to be accurate anyway. I just simply can't do CM Its all over the place with different textures.... Sorry TMI. Sorry if Im not much help.. Baby dust!!

11 years ago

I'm not much help since my cm is pretty much the same way. I've thought about charting temps but am a little overwhelmed with it. I'll look at your chart and at least give my opinion. :)

User Image

11 years ago

According to a normal 28 day cycle you would've O'd on the 25th. But according to your chart I'd say the 23rd. Just my opinion though. Also, I saw that you and I are 1 day apart. :) My cycle started on 12/10.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for your comments! Cop wifey, thanks for you opinion! I was thinking the 24th also so I just set my ovulation date. I'm really hoping that's the day I ovulated and not earlier. I was at my families house without dh so that was a bummer. Either way, I have ovulated a lot earlier! What they is right about ovulating early after miscarriage (in my case). Cop wifey, we should keep in touch since we're so close! Xx

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

If charting stresses you out, try using opks, I have stopped symptom spotting, cause that was driving me mental, I think I have had every symptom going, and still no bfp, good luck, here's hoping a lot of bfps in the new year :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo