Community post

Question

very sore bbs and cramps- only 6dpo?

i think i may be 6dpo, but then again with all of the ewcm i've had this cycle, i'm not very sure. i know for sure that i ovulated a lot earlier then last month (i'm so happy for it!!).
6dpo and i'm already experiencing sore nipples and sore breasts all around + the annoying cramp i have in my lower right back (but to be fair, i've had this for 2 months and doctor says it's a muscle spasm). but i do have on and off cramps on my left side and unusual pinches and bubbles.

oh yeah, and i never get breast pain in my tww, just last month and i ended up pregnant but ended in early m/c.

i know there's not much you can say because obviously i can either be pregnant or not lol. but i want to know if anyone has had these symptoms and ended up pregnant?

thanks =) and feel free to look at my chart (not much is on it but whatever)
xx

User image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I've experienced most of this.
But my boobs become super super sore & enlarged after Ovulation. FX

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

If you were pg last month, even briefly, you definitely could be pg again. Seems like your chances increase after mc, even early ones. I was pg too last month, briefly, my first cycle after losing one at 7w. The implantation cramps are pretty obvious if you're paying attention. They are just premenstrual only can be not as intense. Differs for every woman so hard to speak in general terms. The sore breasts are a good sign your body is increasing your progesterone. I didn't have them at all last month which was why I doubted it was a viable pg. Hope you are and this is your sticky bean! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo