Posts by sayLilly_Nikko

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

I thought it would never happen

1 year and 9 months ttc For the first year i tried really hard, then for the last 9 months i stopped because i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Temporary menopause or hysterectomy.. Choose!!

I'm fucken 19 been ttc for 2 years and went to my gyno today and I have endometriosis which is a conditon in w ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I really need support

I'm 18 I starting ttc because I had a deep feeling I couldn't have kids and a few days ago I got diagnosed wit ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Everything possible to help to get pregnant?

I only have so much time to get pregnant, I need a hysterectomy because I have endometriosis.

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Infertility ttc for a year now just not preventing for 8 months

I don't understand why me. I don't understand why all you trying out their are having struggles. I mean I do f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TMI thick Vaseline type stuff inside the opening of my cervix?

So I had a normal period and my cycles are about 35 days lately the past 2 weeks after my period I have been h ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Eating disorder and TTC

I use to have an eating disorder but I got help and never saw the bitch again but the depression of the negati ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A look into my head right now

Jealousy overwhelms me. I hate it tears fill my eyes while I hold them back from falling, my throat hurts to s ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Nauseas in and after warm/ hot shower?

What do you think? I haven't tested. Poll: Pregnant (0 votes) Not pregnant (3 votes)

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Extremely nauseous in and after warm/hot shower?

So my cycles are usually 35 days long but when I did bleed it was short and it was a week late. That was a few ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago