Community post

Journal

A look into my head right now

Jealousy overwhelms me. I hate it tears fill my eyes while I hold them back from falling, my throat hurts to scream but I hold it back from crumbling my strength. I try my hardest to not be weak. My heart hurts with longing to be stable and a mother with no worrys. Not just because I lost everything but because  I want it all back. It might not be the same but it will fill my soul with well being, strength, love, warmth, and contentness. I want my little boy or girl to care for, to be strong for, to feel like I am a reason. I turned 18 today and my longing for everything I lost keeps reminding me. My body trembles with thoughts. A whirl pool of sadness, I lost the image of my dreams. I no longer hope. I no longer try, I no longer care. I feel like I am alone and my storm isn't passing. Where's the rainbow? Whats  all the effort paying for? I feel like I'm disconnected from god, as if he doesn't hear my crys or god forbid doesn't care.  I love god, I believe in god, and I understand my plans are foolish to him because he makes all the plans. I know I'm too young to be a mother and that it is selfish but longing to be a mother has always overwhelmed me. I want the beautiful life. I'm not very pacient and I'm very weak to hold on. But I do wish for a little hope, a little faith, a little bit of strength to hold out in this storm. It feels like there's no options. I want god To carry me. I feel guilt. Because I am suppose to be stronger, right? I just need to be happy. I need to feel a reason to my living. I should be happy with just being blessed to be alive but, self sympathy is getting to me. I see everyone happy and being so broken makes me brake and shatter even more to the core. I want to release this pain, I want to enjoy what I already have. 

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I understand your sadness and I'm sorry for your loss. I also can't help but think how young you are. Food for thought. Please do not be offended. Having a baby is one thing but being able to care for him/her financially is another. Loving your child is important but love won't put food on the table. The adventures of life is at your doorstep, finding your way to a successful path to help care for the child so you won't have to depend on anyone else is crucial. While you wait for your bundle of joy go to college or learn a trade your baby will be proud and so will you.

11 years ago

ur time will come, dont be depressed. continue trying and hoping.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

11 years ago

If you actually read it yOu would know I am not trying anymore I gave up plus I know I'm being selfish jeez I just wanted to talk about it

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo