Community post

Question

Everything possible to help to get pregnant?

I only have so much time to get pregnant, I need a hysterectomy because I have endometriosis.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

If you are short on time I would be investing in ivf or the like especially as having end will make it very hard to fall pregnant

User Image

11 years ago

If you are short on time I would be investing in ivf or the like especially as having end will make it very hard to fall pregnant

User Image

11 years ago

I agree with pp. If your endo is that severe you may have blocked tubes that are preventing you from getting pregnant. Talk with a fertility dr, they can do tests to see what kind of options are avalible to you. I wish you all the luck in the world!

11 years ago

I was told i need a hysterectomy for the same thing 9 yrs ago. Their other options such as laser removal and birth control . Just be sure you know all your options. By the way I've been pregnant 3x's since and trying for another.

11 years ago

IVF all the way! Worked for me the first time. I don't know where you live but here in Canada if both tubes are blocked and can't be unblocked without huge risks, IVF is covered by the government. Something to look into:) Best of luck in whatever you choose!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo