Community post

Journal

I really need support

I'm 18 I starting ttc because I had a deep feeling I couldn't have kids and a few days ago I got diagnosed with endometriosis and I can't stop crying. I feel so hopeless and lost I have no one to talk to I feel so alone I feel like no one understands. I may never be able to have kids all my life if you asked me what I wanted to be when I got older I'd say a mom. Now just what's in my thoughts over and over again is not hearing mommy or kiss my boo boo or don't let go of the bike mommy or helping my daughter with her wedding or holding her tight and cry with her when shes really upset or just everything! I am so sad right now, I have never been so upset in my life. Having children was everything to me. Now to think I could never be just bring to my knees screaming why? Why me? What did I do? Do I deserve this? Did I do something wrong? Please someone anyone help me.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

You are young and have your whole life ahead of you! Do throw in the towel yet, my sister has endo and has two beautiful children. Try not to get to upset ok. I know it's easier said then done. I have PCOS, about to be 33 and have yet to have my miracle baby. I haven't, however, given up hope. Neither should you! There are options out there, and never underestimate the power of God! If you need to chat message me, Im always here. Hopefully someone on here with endo will be able to lift your spirits too :)

11 years ago

I know how devastating infertility is. I think we all do. I am not talking about what the doc said because you are going for a second opinion lol ;) But I know even this news can be such a blow. Honey you are so young, wish I was that age again trying to have a child. You got so many years on your side and fortunately God has allowed so much advancement to be made in the field of having babies. Dont give up yet!!!! I am giving you a cyber hug. YOu will get through this and if you need me reach out, I will write you. Thinking of you even now! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo