Community post

Success story

I thought it would never happen

1 year and 9 months ttc For the first year i tried really hard, then for the last 9 months i stopped because i knew something was wrong and it wasnt going to happen and just last month i finally went to see a gyno and she diagnosed me with endometriosis i searched the internet and came across a ton of negative things and i was just on my knees crying for a very long time until the last week. I take thyme the herb and dump it in a bath (i know gross!) but it brings on my period. (its an italian tradition i came acroos on the internet) This month i tried 3 times and it wasnt working. I kept checking my cervix and it would go from very soft and moist to lightly hard. But it was always hard. I had normal clear watery discharge. I had no symptoms. When i ovulaterd this month it was soooo strong like i have never been that attracted to my fiance as i was then. I wanted him every night all night long and it had nothing to do with ttc. Well thats my story and i seriously hope anyone reading this the best with their journey. It happens when you least expect it, i didnt believe that when i was not trying for the last 9 months and it didnt happen but being diagnosed with endo just was the icing on the cake. I am still in shock and think that the test wasnt positive but it was. Its so surreal. when i got the positive i didnt react the way i thought i would i started balling because i was scared. I was scared i wouldnt know what to do or if im bringing a child into the world when anything you happen to them.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo