Posts by sayLilly_Nikko

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Spotting a week BEFORE Ovulation is expected?

I have never spotted before so this is new, My last cycle did end in a heavy flow so i couldnt be pregnant b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Has anyone ever ranted?!

Seriously Fuck all of you with your positives and your success stories, fuck all the girls i once knew that ar ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

White line where test line should be on Wondfo?

There is a thick white line where the test line should be, i have seen this before online. What should i do? R ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

51 day cycle and counting on

i thought for sure i was pregnant this month, then i missed my period, then i was a week late, then i was 2 we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

In my thoughts at 14 months ttc

We cry at the sight of red, silent for a week. 11:11 fails us again & again. Prayers go unanswered.. s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Watery CM For about a week before AF?

Before AF i usually am dry with a little white lotion type CM but this cycle i have clear watery CM. I know yo ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Vivid dream of strong positive on FRER?

Im waiting to miss my period and i know i am pregnant i dont have nausea or anything but i spotted and just i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

DH took a pregnancy test and got a line so does that mean myne was false too?

my husband is a man he has a dick lol but i have been taking a cheap test from the dollar store and the first ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Really odd cycle

Last cycle began august 26th and ended september 28th it began this cycle with heavy dark red bleeding with cl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

on/off spotting very very confused?

Last cycle began August 26th and began a new cycle September 28th and was heavy with clotting. I usually have ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago