Community post

Journal

Has anyone ever ranted?!

Seriously Fuck all of you with your positives and your success stories, fuck all the girls i once knew that are now pregnant. fuck my sister in law who is now trying for number four while im still trying on number 1. fuck all the fucken bitches who get pregnant within the first month trying...thats not TRYING. I have been trying for a long fucken time and im fucken done, i seriously want nothing to do with it ever again i fucken hate crying everyother day. i fucken hate getting negatives every fucken cycle im sick of it all.

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Hey, at least you're honest about how a lot of us are probably feeling most of the time. I have to plaster a smile on my face when every damn week I hear about someone who found out they're pregnant and 9 times out of 10, it was the first month they tried. It's like getting stabbed in the gut over and over. This is my 7th month TTC and I've had one chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage... You're always welcome to vent to me!

<a href=

11 years ago

Agree with both of you. Been TTC for 15 months now :-( ... people dont understand telling us "just forget about it, it will happe." HOW THE F... Do you forget about it?????

11 years ago

*happen*

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo