Posts by sayLilly_Nikko

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Is it possible to miss a pregnancy?

I had heavy bleeding with clotting last cycle but a week before ovulation was expected this cycle i started sp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

3dpo light line? (theres more)

Last cycle ended with heavy bleeding and clotting. I didnt test and had no symtoms. Now this cycle a week befo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Period cramps and light bleeding a week BEFORE OVULATION??????

Today is Cd 15 of 35 which is a week before ovulation, I have dark brown bleeding that was at first spotting. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Desperate wanna be mother thinking of getting a reborn...is it crazy?

So when i was a child i use to love baby dolls, i havent been to shy looking at what reborn dolls are out ther ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

geritol multivitamin/liquid to get preggers

do you have a cvs? Better run and check if they have [b]geritol[b/]! So today i came across a post and they we ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Advertisement

Question

Journal

I'm back and emotional

everyone who left sentiments on my wall is now pregnant, yes i am that psycho....i checked. I had a miscarriag ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Going on 7 months now ttc

Its snowing out in Vermont, I hate snow. Hubby & I recently decided we are saving money and moving to Flor ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

AM I HAVING A MISCARRIAGE?

In November I took an Equate Early response pregnancy test. I got a positive, then i went for a blood test a w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago