Community post

Question

on/off spotting very very confused?

Last cycle began August 26th and began a new cycle September 28th and was heavy with clotting. I usually have a 35 day cycle give or take a day October 13th i had brown spotting with lots of cramps worse than period cramps or equal, continued cramping until the 15th i had red spotting after sex. 24th (tonight) little more than spotting but red after sex. Im expected to have ovulated i think the 18th and to have my period i believe on the second. I have never ever had irregular bleeding like this except on February 20th i had red spotting. I am so very confused i am scared why am i bleeding like this. I am having cramping and dont know what this could be, i am young and havent tooken a pregnancy test and have not been diagnosed with anything that would cause this. I do have a breast lump that was diagnosed by a free clinic as a cyst. Please any answers would help. I know i need to see a doctor but in the mean time is there anything that could cause this?

0 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo