Community post

Question

Vivid dream of strong positive on FRER?

Im waiting to miss my period and i know i am pregnant i dont have nausea or anything but i spotted and just i know. I have been having vivid dreams the first one was i had the baby, and it broke my heart but in the dream i turned her away and it was a girl. dont get me wrong i want a baby girl i dont care what gender i have. it was post partum depression and i just couldnt feel love for the baby. it broke my heart because i could never do that i have been trying for 15 months and i would cry my eyes out when i give birth to my child. but anyways my other dream was i took a test and it was positive really dark positive. it was a FRER. whats your opinion on these vivid dreams?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am a believer in dream meanings, Iv'e always looked, and found meanings in my dreams. So the first dreams just might be your subconsious being afraid or nervous about having a baby, the second could mean a BFP is on its way!! I dreamed the other night that my nips were huge and swollen but I hadnt taken a test yet lol which is unlike me i test as soon as i can lol

11 years ago

im big on dream signs but also know that it comes from your subconsious.you are trying to get prego so its on your mind and therefore makes its way into your dreams.ive had plenty while ttc and was not prego.when i had my chemical pregnancy in septmeber i had a dream that i was sitting on the toliet and it was full of blood which i thought was really creepy becuase i had just got my bfp but 3 days later i started bleeding.not heavy but i knew it was over then.this time im 4 weeks and 3 days prego and had a dream before my bfp that i got a very dark positive opk which i thought was odd.did one at 6 and 8 dpo and they were very faint lines so i paid them no mind.then did hpt at 9 dpo and bfp!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo