Community post

Question

DH took a pregnancy test and got a line so does that mean myne was false too?

my husband is a man he has a dick lol but i have been taking a cheap test from the dollar store and the first one had 2 lines for a "test" line plus the control line so there were 3 lines. then i took the same brand 2 weeks later still a line took it again still a line. dh took a test and he got a line i am so upset i dont want to waste money on a expensive test if its just going to be negative, i got my hopes up. tommorow is when my period is suppose to come but my breast are not tender like they usually would be and i have no acne and my cm is watery and theres a lot of it a little less than like if i was ovulating. advice please

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I dont trust the cheap tests at all...it can go a few ways for ya. A: ur test is correct and ur husband has a positive also (which is a sign of testicular cancer in a male). B: ur test is incorrect and so is ur husbands and ur gonna be upset but both of u are still healthy, or C: ur test is correct and his is a false positive. If I had to bet, I would put money on B. Not to say u aren't preg, u very well could be, but it might be worth spending a few extra bucks to know and have that sense of relief...
Good luck!! =))

11 years ago

You may have just gotten a bad batch. If you have any left - you could try taking one and putting one in water to see what happens. I also think it might be worth trying another brand - there are some other brands that aren't very expensive - but are more than a $1...Maybe try an answer brand dip strip test?

11 years ago

Agree with Dakota, spend the $9-12 on a FRER :)

11 years ago

Dollar store test have ALWAYS been accurate for me.
When I read this a wave of concern for your husbands health as over me.
Hcg can show up in men with certain types of cancers.
My bro who had testicular cancer tested positive with hcg. Make you dh go get a check up, please!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo