Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 175 Replies | Last Page

if you add me to facebook be sure to message me your name so i know to add you. :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

hello...i am neha.married since 5 years,,.me and my DH have been trying to conceive our first baby since last 3 months ...he is working in middle east and i have shifted here from my home country for conceiving...am 34 now and he is 36... he had drug addictions( now stopped ) and hepatitis c...now with low sperm count also( we have decided to try for 1 year before starting any treatment) ... this is my 3rd month trying to conceive...9dpo i have sore boobs since last few days and slight nausea for the past 2 days.. slight metallic taste in mouth and bodyache...severe joint pains esp after exercise..feels like my period would come any minute...my expected period is june 3rd....cud i be pregnant?? am keeping my fingers crossed!!

as u all know ,age is a big factor and people raise their eyebrows when we dont have our first baby as if we r some defective piece ....but i am going to stay positive.....good luck to u all

11 years ago

Hi All,

Need some serious advice....

I had 2 days of bleeding 2 days early(11DPO), very light compared to my usual monthlies!

I am still hungry all the time, I feel bloated and feel like im gaining some weight.

I am not in a position to test...What do you think?

Was it a Period ?? started with spotting, brownish then red...

If the 2 days was my period im due again 10th june, too long to wait to see if it comes again.. wish i could test just to know.. HELP

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

love and hope: The same thing happened to me this month and it wasnt my period it was way to light like not even there, i was just haveing some sort of hormonal utrine shedding of some sort, Found out i did not ovulate so pregnancy was out for me, but if i had found out i ovulated i would have thought it was Implantation bleeding, now i dont know if your trying to conceive but if you are it sounds promising :)
And welcome cutebunny, lol i like the name!!
Update: ok so as for me, I want AF so bad lol, im ready to start a new cycle already please lord please lol!

PRAYING4aneeding some

cass23, We have been TTC for a while now, This last month has seemed very weird....but because I am now working away i cant test as have no where to get one :-( I just want to know...but guess will have to wait for 10 June to see if AF arrives or not,

This is so hard !! because if its not happening ive got a 3 month wait to see hubby

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Welcome on board cute bunny, and love and hope. Nice of you guys to join us.

Cute Bunny- Sounds like you be starting implantation. Meaning the fertilized egg is implanting into your uterus. If you have spotting or anthing lighter than your period then it is probably implantation. But, it also could be your period is about to start as well. Most of the time I get symptoms about 1 week prior to getting my period. This time I did not. Which was strange. But keep your fingers crossed. Anything else just reply back.

Love and Hope- I agree with Cass, sounds like implantation if you are ttc. You can test, because implantation usually occurs around 9 dpo. So if you are spotting, most likely the fertilized egg has implanted, and you should have enough hCG hormone to at least get a faint positive. The hormone doubles every 2-3 days. Advice, do not get the blue dye tests. They give you false hope. Let me know how everything turns out. If you need anything these just reply back.

to all. Hoping for a to all of us

Hey Cass, just wanted to say hi. And I am on the amend of my period. So hopefully soon it will be BD time. Praying to the lord. Praying for your girl.

User Image

11 years ago

:) ty, Hey do you think drinking one beer will cause fertility problems this month, because im NOT PREGNANT and im just waiting from AF to show.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Bathed in the sun listen to some tunes and drank me a smirnoff ice, and relaxed it felt good, I love this time of the month because i can breath lol. And im not having to worry about BD just yet or 2wk wait. I just have to sit back a wait for AF to show hehehe hope she comes soon, Hey im praying for all of you and remember im here if you need to talk :) !
Iv been trying to stay away from the internet because all i ever do is look up crap lol, I call myself a Baby research aholic lol Been visiting with family and just geting out of the house, I go to baby sit my little 5 yr old brother in law tomorrow he will keep me on my toes and mind off of BABYs for a bit lol

PRAYING4aneeding some

I don't think drinking one will hurt. I have thought about it, but my stomach looks pregnant like 4 months pregnant, but im not so, or so I think im not anyway. Work makes me want to drink but I don't because then it would mess up my acid reflux and medication I am on as of now. Its good to stay away from the internet for a while. Im a internet-aholic, that is what I am doing and if I am not doing that I am reading about someone going to heaven and how God wanted them to return to earth so they can tell their story what it is like to go to heaven. It makes my life easier and it destresses me especially with the field that I work in where I see residents that come in and they look so good then they go down so quickly and then they are gone. You get so close to those residents, and it upsets you to see them go. I like helping them because they can't help themselves. That is the most joyful thing I get out of it. I will want someone to do that for me someday. I doubt that will ever happen.

Have fun baby-sitting. I'll be stressing out at work with 17 residents. Good luck!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hi friends,

i am on CD10 had my ultrasound today. one nice follicle and we triggered with ovidrel at the doctor's office. instructions: nookie tonight, tomorrow night and the night after. easy...

as i always say: "fingers crossed, legs open" LOL

:)
hope

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo