-Late Ovulation
-Long cycles
-Trying for more then a yr
-Pcos or any fertility problem at hand that needs medication

A little bit about my self.
-Im 23 yrs old
-Married for 2 yrs
-TTC#1 for 18 months now
-Long cycles range from every other month to every 3 months, With ovulation most of the times.
-I do chart my BBT
-Tried the followin (1yr of metformin, provera & clomid for 2cycles)
-PCOS (but havent been tested for it) Just diagnosed off of med history.

" Started CD1 On Sept 9th 2012 CD18 as of today, And acording to My chart I should ovulate Nov 3rd, But i could always ov earlier its a guessing game with me."

I WOULD LOVE TO HERE YOUR STORIES AND FOR US TO GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER AND TAKE THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER!

PRAYING4aneeding some

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi, i have 35 day cycles! I have been trying for nearly 2 years. I have PCOS. I have suffered one miscarriage in july this year :( I am really hoping for BFP soooon!! Getting fed up with BFN! GL to you and LOTS of babydust :)

11 years ago

-im 24 years old
- i have cycles any were form 25 day to 35 days
- i ovulate most of the time cd 20 to 21 at the latest earliest i have ever ovulated was cd 16.
- cyst on my right ovary(almost never ovulate from this ovary)
- also have a odd shape uterus
- suffered a misscarriage in july at 6 weeks

<a href=

11 years ago

I have PCOS and I've been put on Metformin, Clomid, and Estradiol.

My cycles are never the same!
in 2012 my cycles have been 38, 51, 56, 40, 29, and now I am on CD63 with no sign of AF in sight!

I temp and all it shows is that it is necessary because I never ovulate at the same time. :(

I am 29 years old and I have been TTC since July 2011.

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

11 years ago

I wish you all the best of luck. Dont give up hope. I used to stress over all this baby making but now im more calm my thoughts on it is, if we dont conceive this month then we will the next time I ovulate. Im on CD 22 i think as of today. Im do to ov on CD56 so i still have a ways to go, But that isnt stoping me from BDn every other day or every 3-4 days. ;)

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I just though I would give you all some kind of hope! I have very irregular cycles and was told by my doctor I woul need help conceiving. My cycles are any where from 28 days to 50 days! But I have two healthy baby boys! The second one was a total surprise we weren't even trying! Although baby no. 3 has been harder, my youngest is 5. Just don't get discouraged it can happen! good luck and baby dust to all! Hopefully we all get our Positives!

11 years ago

My hubby and I have been ttcing for 6 months now ... Seems like its been forever but one day soon we will have our beautiful blessing.

<a href=

11 years ago

Sorry iv been a little occupied, Infact so occupied that i didnt realize i ovulated early on my chart lol. Im 9 dpo today and it shows i Bd'd on the right days :). Planning a halloween party and Going to a wedding this weekend so my mind has been else weres. Crazy. Im thinking its wrong tho, but we shall see! Its a waiting game now i guess.

PRAYING4aneeding some

ok so my temp jumped this morning :) But im spotting. I get so tired of this crap. My boobs hurt no nausea no cramping like i normaly get. A weird preg test result not sure if its to early or what but i get a hint of a line on the invert. But im only 10 dpo i guess this is early, but my period should start tomorow according to my chart. So its just a waiting game UGHHH And to me my house smells like a skunk my husband thinks im nuts. But omg every thing stinks to me today. Ewwww. Gag me

PRAYING4aneeding some

I'm 6 dpo tody I apparently ovulated cd 21 again but this time I had no indications except cervical mucus changes . We didn't get our timing rigt his month I know for sure because the week of ovulation we did t even be to bd so I'm out this cycle which I think is setti g up to beig a 34 day cycle

<a href=

11 years ago

Im sorry serinity, Hope you still keep us posted tho :)
Well im feeling Out to, spotting stoped only lasted 2 days very visable. Had a temp dip and then it shot back up. Not sure whats going on with my chart. Maybe someone can take a look at it for me.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&redirect=/ttc/index.php&redirect=/ttc/index.php&

PRAYING4aneeding some

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo