Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 175 Replies | Last Page

Cass, you dont' think it is implantation bleeding do you? I would wait and see if you ovulation on your own this round. And use the preseed, and the OPKs. And see you how you do. That is what I would do. See what other opinions you get. Anything is possible.

User Image

11 years ago

Cass, if you are no longer seeing your doctor, you should probably not take any of the prescribed medications (provera, clomid, etc) until you find a new one and get a game plan, so you can have better access to the doc when you have questions. You probably already know all of this, but just to emphasize: stress, being overweight or underweight, and poor nutrition can all affect ovulation. I know it's very stressful to keep charting, checking, bding, wondering, POASing and getting negatives, and generally feeling like you have no control over your body and not getting adequate answers from professionals. Just keep doing your best to stay healthy!

Ashley: Maybe you should ask your DH if he is also stressed out about the TTC situation. If you're stressed about it, he probably is too. And if youre obsessing about it, which all of the checking, charting and timing tends to make all of us do, then he might be feeling like you have no time for him, like he's no longer a priority in your life or that you no longer care about how he feels. I am teaching a young married women's bible study and we are currently discussing how God created Eve to fulfilll a need in Adam: that he was alone and needed a companion and helper. So God created woman to be nurturing to her husband first. Children are the natural consequence of the marriage relationship, and even though children also require nurturing from
the mother, her first responsibility is to her husband. So it could be that your husband's needs of companionship and burden sharing might not be getting met, which only you can meet. Just a thought! I know it's really hard to balance out, especially when you feel it's your job to get pregnant!

Amy: I am a nurse, and though I don't pretend to know all of the answers, I'll try to help you out with the metform question. PCOS is usually a diagnosis of exclusion, meaning they have to rule everything else out before you get it. Though the PCOS name implies cysts, it is really a hormonal imbalance syndrome that OFTEN results in cysts on the ovaries, but not always. Since trying to diagnose PCOS is very costly because of the amount of tests needed, and knowing you have it doesnt really change treatment plans initially, when a woman comes in having TTC for a long time, they usually assume its a hormonal issue first. So instead of getting a diagnosis, they troubleshoot with medication. Metformin is a cheap anti diabetic drug, but has some interesting side affects, namely people tend to ovulate more consistently and get pregnant while taking it. If you really want to know the theory behind it, just ask, but I won't explain here now. So usually the first line of offense with infertility is to help the woman ovulate by giving her Metformin. If that doesn't seem to work after a while, they try something else. I've been taking metformin for 7 months, and apart from this last month (which admittedly I wasn't taking it very faithfully since we were on vacation for three weeks), I've had very consistent periods to the day with PMS symptoms I've never had before (very sore nipples, crazy, crazy bloating, and nausea). Almost every month I've thought I was pregnant because of these symptoms. Hope that answers your question.

11 years ago

Amy: sorry I also meant to tell you that once Metformin gets built up in your system that it can start to cause gastrointestinal side effects too (nausea, diarrhea, etc) and most people get these. I do too. If they are not tolerable then you should contact your Dr. Otherwise try to deal as best you can, but it is considered a normal side effect as long as its tolerable and not making you dehydrated.

Valerie

11 years ago

Well, my husband has been stressed with work and everything so but I just have to get his stamina built up. He is re-doing the bathroom this week and he has things going with his dad that is not going so well so that is on his mind as well. We are getting back on track...but he wants to hold off for a while and TTC beginning of next year. I love him more than ever. Thanks for your imput!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Reading that helped alot, ty, and your right some times all this baby talk can make my hubby feel unapreciated and used for one thing, BABY MAKING and i try not to make him feel that way, He has never come out to say it but i know at times this last yr hes felt that way, Im taking things slow this time, and focusing more on things that dont involve baby this baby that lol. Opks, Metformin, Preeseed, and BBT. Ill ovulate or not its ok, im not rushing everymonth like i have been if not this month then maybe the next, Im only 23 when i hit 27 ill start to realy worry!!! Hubby is fixing to switch shifts, and hes also taking some time off for us, 5 days total :) iv missed him so.... Cant wait.
Wow CD3 already here, im loveing this short cycle
25 days verses 45, ILL TAKE IT!!!!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello were is everyone

PRAYING4aneeding some

Sorry, I just checked the thread. My hubby and I have been crazy cuz we got the go-ahead on our move to Maryland last Monday. We are flying out tomorrow for a week house hunting trip and then moving 9 days after we get back. Just a bit of a whirlwind! I have no idea what my cycle is doing right now. I guess that six hour bleed I had over two weeks ago was my period. I'm just waiting for the next one. I'm definitely too distracted with moving to think much about making babies!!

11 years ago

Dont blame ya there sis, hope you get settled in soon, Im moving in 5 months, cant wait, new place a new start. Useing Pree seed, i realy like this stuff, i dont burn after sex anymore (tmi) I like it alot!! Been writeing alot in my journal, it helps alot to get my feelings down on paper :) Im in a good place right now, Hubby and i have been talking things out alot the last two days and wow, he actualy listened to me he said we need to talk about are feelings rather then keep them in because it only caused stress and problems, and he's right. Hope all is well with everyone, god bless!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hey ladies, Wow, its been a long time since I have been on here. Well, I have been sick with these headaches and things that on July 13th I had to get a Spinal Tap done and I was down and out for like 3 days so I couldn't do anything. And now I am back.

CD 1 just started, and I haven't been keeping track, my husband redoing the bathroom, me being sick, his mom having to come over and do all the laundry and cooking for us, and him working, its been a lot, so. I just haven't been able to do much. We talked and were gonna start next year again, I have to talk to my neurologist about my pseudotumor to see how its gonna affect the pregnancy or if I can even get pregnant.

MissusMack08- So what part of Maryland are you going to move to, the Eastern shore, or Western Shore?

And work has been crazy too. So that is another reason I haven't been on here either, I have been sleeping till like 100-130. And I have to be there at 300.

Hopefully I can get on here more often!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Im sorry to here that your going threw so much, Ill be praying for you all, hope you see better days soon hun Love ya take care. And yeah waiting would prob... be best, way to much stress!!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo