Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 175 Replies | Last Page

I wish you and DH the best of luck! My breast are so sore for 5 days now, i woud be 5weeks and 4 days tomorrow im testing again :-)!

PRAYING4aneeding some

12 years ago • Post starter

Just hit my peak on my fertility monitor on CD14 & 15 so I'm excited to see if this type of tracking helped this time around! I'm 1DPO and eager to get through another TWW. Fingers crossed :) baby Dust!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies. My DH and I have been trying to get pregnant off and on for three years now. When we first started TTC, the timing was perfect as I had that whole year off from school before going back for a nursing degree. I got pregnant the 3rd month. We were so excited and told everyone. Right away everyone started sending cards and gifts etc. I was progressing fine for several weeks and then all of a sudden the week after Mothers Day, I started bleeding. I miscarried two days later. I was one day shy of 12 weeks. So we were heartbroken and ashamed cuz we had to tell everyone but keep their gifts. Anyway, we couldn't try again until I was close to be done in nursing school. Again, the third month I got pregnant. However I didn't know cuz the tests kept coming back negative, so my doc put me on a hormone to jump start my period. She did not tell me that a side effect of the hormone is miscarriage if one is pregnant when taking it. So I took it for 5 days but the period never came. What did come was terrible cramping (not as bad as my 1st MC but worse than AF). I went back to the doc and I fad a BFP but then started bleedin. I was so angry! I still believe the hormone caused me to MC. If only I had waited another week! Anyway, we found out then also that my blood sugar A1C was a little high, so I was advised to try to lose a little weight, like 10-15 lbs and have a better A1C. Well, I've done that. Now I'm on the 3rd month of trying, 2dpo and hoping my "3rd month's a charm" holds true. My DH and I BDd everyday for the last 5 days, lol! I'm exhausted! Btw, I'm 27 years old and my DH is 34 and we are feeling the Pressure to have babies cuz of his age.

Cassandra, did you test yesterday? Baby dust!!

Valerie

12 years ago

Valerie Your story scares me because im still geting negatives, im still spotting off and On, and i started prevera yesterday to jump start my periods so i can start my clomid. My breast are sore, there never sore so i thought for sure i would get my BFP soon but that isnt the case, The doc never did a HCG blood test he only did a urine test, but im going to have faith in my doctor that i am not pregnant, but i cant help but wonder. I would be
almost seven weeks if i was. So surely it would pick up by now, im tired of spending money on tests, I tried internet ones and they gave me a line almost every time it was heart breaking :-(, This journey is suppost to be a exciteing one but its turning into a mess, a streefull one! BAby Dust to everyone, Updates are always apreciated. :-) Day one of prevera progesterone i stop taking on sat. Then when i get my period thats DAY1 ill call the doc, and start my clomid days 5-9. BD 12-22 I hope this works. That stuff was so expensive, 37$s!

PRAYING4aneeding some

(Hope) tell me more about this fertilitly monitor your useing hows it work??

PRAYING4aneeding some

I have been on 500mg of metformin for 7months, Started my first round of provera on tuesday im on day 3:-) two more days to go, Then i pray AF arrives so i can start my round of 50mg clomid day 5-9 I think lol, im knew to all this. WIsh me luck.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hi ladies, my name is Susely,me and my DH have been trying for 3 years.About 2 years ago went to a fertility doctor and after all the tests they put us through, everything was fine,tubes open,DH semen excellent in count and mobility,so we decided to keep trying in are own , however, we are still a year later babyless.Anyways I am in my 7dpo and this time hoping for the best yet again,I started a new plan of attack for this cicle so we will see and if no baby this timeI have an appointment with a different FD this coming month.We will see,Ill keep u guys post it

Baby dust to all of us... Susy

12 years ago

THANKS SUSY I WISH U THE BEST AND KEEP US UPDATED BABY DUST I PRAY YOU GET A MIRACLE SOON HUN :-)

PRAYING4aneeding some

thanks u too

12 years ago

hi cass,

this is the first cycle i've tried this thing & it has been really easy to use. i previously used OPKs & read that this helps you pinpoint ovulation better because it detects both LH and Estrogen levels.

The instructions are really easy and you have to program it on the first day of your period (or up to CD5) & set your 6 hour test window. if you're beyond CD5 then you'll have to wait till the following month to begin using it.

so once you get the thing programmed, you have to turn on the monitor every morning within your 6 hour test window time (that you programmed) and the monitor will tell you your fertility level (Low High or Peak) and your CD#.

The first 6 days it did not ask for a test stick. If i recall correctly, on CD7, it asked for a test stick & i used the dip method by dipping the stick into a clean cup of FMU.

As i tested with FMU for the next few days, I saw my fertility level increase from low to high, and then it read peak on CD14. The instructions state that after getting a peak reading, you are likely to ovulate within 24-36 hours.

On CD15, it also read peak so I assumed that this was my ovulation day. And we BD'd before and after the peak readings.

On CD16 it declined to high and then back down to low.

After day CD15, the monitor no longer asked for a test stick as the cycle progressed. So i used about 8 test sticks this cycle and they come in a box of 30.

I still have to turn-on the monitor every morning as my cycle continues, so now I'm in the TWW and continue to be hopeful.

If anything, it has helped me learn that my O-day is closer to CD15 as I've been under the impression all this time that it was on CD12 or 13.

The monitor runs about $115-120 on Amazon, and the test sticks are about $40 for a box of 30.

I'll keep you posted! :)

baby dust!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo