Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 175 Replies | Last Page

crazy!! i had a positive ovulation test 2days ago, had sex the following day, but thats it! And now i have a yeast infection WTH TMI sorry people.

Planing a big surprise party this weekend for my dad!!
And aniversary is on tues, Work the rest of the week, so im a busy women, No time For BD and its upseting but hey what can you do. He will be on second shift befor long so that will help lots. I just have to have patience i Cant spell and im sorry.

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

let me no the med... and ill find out for you :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hey ladies! So sorry I haven't been on here in like two months. My DH and I went on a huge much needed vacation to Costa Rica and then we were planning on moving to Maryland almost immediately afterward, but that got changed. So now we are in a holding pattern as far as moving goes. My DH and I decided not to TTC in May so that it wouldn't "hinder us" (his words not mine) during our vacation. However, right now I'm hoping we might have conceived while relaxing on vacation.

I am currently CD36. My cycle has been consistently 35 days since I've been on metformin. I didn't chart or do OPKs this month, but based on previous months I should be around DPO16.

TMI warning: 6 days ago (CD30, DPO10) I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had black discharge on the paper. I was like "oh great, AF, but it's like 5 days early." Over the next few hours, I went to pee several times and just noted a tiny bit of brown discharge in my pad and when I wiped. Later it became a little bloody, but in the morning there was nothing on the clean pad I had put in when I went to bed. It hasn't come back since. I POAS twice a few days ago but both were BFN. Today I went for a blood hcg and progesterone test because I don't want a repeat of my last miscarriage. So here's to hoping I had IB and will get a BFP in the next few days!

It's nice to see so many new ladies here. We all need support for sure. I too am almost 28 and getting ready for high school reunion etc and seeing all of my classmates with their babies on FB. When is my turn?? Acollier, I also understand that feeling of always expecting that I'll be the one to have all the weird diseases/problems. I had my gallbladder removed, a massive back spasm that put me in the hospital, a brain tumor removed and MANY complications afterward all in the same year (while I was in nursing school no less!). That was 2010-2011 and this year I managed to catch a gastrointestinal parasite. So I feel you girl!!

Cass, so sorry it's been mostly downs instead of ups for you! Praying for your doctor to have wisdom regarding your situation.

Valerie

11 years ago

Valerie- Did you have to have a shunt after your tumor was removed. I have all the symptoms of a brain tumor without the tumor actually being there. Its called pseudtumor cerebri. And when you have illnesses come up like that and especially in nursing school, it plain out sucks. Nursing school is no joke. I started in the fall of 2009 failed by 20 points and plus my dad was very ill with cancer at the time, and he passed away in March 2010. I would have had to come out of nursing school anyway. God was watching out for me. Right now I am a CGNA, which I love because its hands on care, and the nurses sit on the their but and pretend they know everything about the resident and they really don't. I know nurses make more money, but I enjoy the hands on care that I give, and being with the patient more. And the nurses think that they dont have to do what the GNA's do anymore. First of all that is not true. That is what first semester of nursing school said but its wrong. I still want to become a nurse, but I believe I want to expand my family by 1. And get my house a little more organized.
I am 28 years old so and my husband is 31. Dont want to wait too much longer.,

Hopefully this will be it for you...I think relaxing and not worrying about ttc will make it happen.

Good Luck

Ashley

User Image

11 years ago

Ashley, I had to have a drain put in while I was in the hospital to help repair a CSF leak but it wasn't permanent. I ended up having another surgery to patch up the leak and that was the end of it (except the meningitis I came down with six days later on Christmas day). So now I'm tumor free without any more issues with it so far. I'm so sorry it's a constant battle for you with yours. I can imagine how frustrating that is especially when it affects your hormones. I also live with chronic pain from recurring back spasms so I know that frustration of chronic problems. Some days I wonder why I'm trying to get pregnant when it's only going to cause more problems with my back. I'm also sorry you had trouble with nursing school, but it sounds like you are enjoying what you are doing. Nursing school is tough, so it's probably best you didn't have to deal with it while going through the ordeal with your dad. I know I contemplated quitting in the middle of my illness. I ended up taking a leave of absence and finishing with a different class. I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but my nursing school never said that we didn't have to do what the assistant staff do, in fact it emphasized the opposite. I don't appreciate when nurses class themselves higher than others either and think they don't have to do the "dirty" jobs. It's supposed to be teamwork.

Update: the doc office called and said my blood test was negative. I'm still waiting for them to call me back to tell me if they want me to take progesterone to kick start my next cycle. Still in the back of my mind I'm thinking "you know, all this happened before and I ended up pregnant and miscarrying" so I just don't know how much I trust this doc. It seems a lot of what Ive been told isnt supported by what ive learned in school and from my own research. At least the progesterone I have is the gentle kind, the kind that they sometimes prescribe to support pregnancy, so it probably won't matter either way.

11 years ago

TY
Had a Positive opk on CD14 :) and BD the day after
Im 7dpo as of today
Going to take a break from the meds an wait till i menstrate on my own :) we need a little break from it. 6dpo and lots and lots of creamy CM never had this befor, i guess the evening primrose oil is kicking in, i stoped taking it around the time i got my positive.
By the way i had already test twice and they were negative but i was still having wet cm down there so i took one more that day and behold it was positive i couldnt believe it but then 6 hours latter it wasnt as dark and i couldnt condisder it positive at all, so who knows, but my temps went high after that positive, i had a dip and then it kept going higher so im guessing thats a good sign, im not going back to that doctor, lookin for a new one. Wish me luck, im keeping all of you ladys in my prayers
I wish you the best :)
well of to bed i go, went to bed at 11:30pm and woke up at 2:00am had to much on the mind.
Umm tmi but i have a question, when having sex today, my cervix felt funny like bruised at times, not sure what that was about, hadnt done it in a while so its not like it was to much of a good thing, lol come one ladys i made a joke, anyways, could that be a pregnancy sign im not sure were my cervix should be when pregnant early But who knows. To early to tell i guess. But iv never had that happen befor i felt a shift in my uterus at times like a sharp pain , who knows the body and mind is a strange thing, i feel fine one moment a horrible the next. Night Night

PRAYING4aneeding some

Cass, I am hoping the best for you. I am having debilitating headaches everyday when I wake up so. It really sucks. Sometime tylenol works and sometimes it doesn't. I am waiting to use my OPKs, but I just have no sex drive. It could be because I am anemic as well, but I just have none. Do any of you ladies know what I could do to boost it up more. My headache makes it worse, and my husband makes it even worse, cuz I can tell he doesnt to have any love making.

-And I had a dream that my mom texted me while she was on her cruise and said she just kissed her boyfriend, and had amazing love making with him. What kind of dream is that. Anyway I figured I would share that, cuz my husband doesnt like my moms new boyfriend. I have to be supportive of my mom whether I like him or not. I have to be happy for her. As much as she has been through with my dad. My husband just hasnt been acting right these days and I am not sure why. I try to be affectionate and its like Im too tired.

Help me ladies!!!!!!! I might talk to my pastor as well.

User Image

11 years ago

My name is Amy.
I am 22 and in my final semester of college. My DH and I have been TTC for 8 months now.

I went to the doctor in March and a nurse put me on Metformin because she believed I have PCOS even though there have not been any formal diagnoses.

Normally, my PMS mirrors every early sign of pregnancy. I have been getting my hopes up every month with heartbreak when AF makes her appearance.

This month is a little different. The metformin actually made me sick (when I started taking it, I had no side effects) I even feel a little different. I'm only 9 DPO but I am waiting for July 4th (by DH's birthday) to test. By then I should be 12 DPO and should have a fairly accurate result.

Baby Dust for all!

11 years ago

Hello and welcome, 12dpo should be a great day to start testing but be sure to use a first responce and nothing else it being that early, if its negative wait a week then test again that way your not testing every day and getn a negative :)
Im 8 dpo today ladys
Fatigue is about it, and some tender nipples
Im useing these tools on this site and the bbt, calendar, when to test, and symptom tracker im likeing it real well :)
Good luck to everybody
Had a blast last night, dads b-day party took 2weeks to plan but it was awesome, a little drame but hey it happens lol, over all i had a blast!!!
Strawberry daquires all around lmao
Its so hot here, 105 WOW
Rain already
My poor little dog is sick, So i have lots going on and its keeping my mind off of testing, I took a Preg test today lol why i have no idea i know its to early, i might have not evening implanted yet. Its ok one week down one more to go :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

Shortest cycle in yrs lol
CD25 is here
Do you guys think i should use my clomid this round with my natural period Or should i hold off and see if i ovulate on my own?
I had to use provera the last 2 times
I knew something was up because cramps have been awful

Charting bbt this cycle
Pree seed found it a wallgreens :)
Evening primrose oil
Metformin
CLOMID ???? not sure yet, need opionens

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo