Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 175 Replies | Last Page

I had another NEgative OPK, and as far as i know if pregnant it will read positive. So im not feeling to good right now about takeing a test in the morning! Whats your take on it?

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

i'm hoping to see some good news from you guys!

my appt. went ok as the number of good eggs was about 7-8 on each ovary.

doc wants DH to do another semen analysis next week when i come in for my CD10 follicle u/s. doc is thinking that it might be a problem with DH, which is a new angle. his count wasn't awesome on the last analysis, but doc said that it would still be possible to get pregnant with the condition of his sperm. i guess not...

DH and i had a long talk last night, and he wants to try another "natural" cycle before doing an IUI. I have to respect his choice and we're gonna give it another go.

i start another round of femara (letrozole) tomorrow through CD7.

here we go again...

*sigh*

11 years ago

for ya this next cycle

Ill prob have to try again to ;)!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Well, I AF hasn't came yet, so good news possibly, one of my co-workers, and resident at the nursing home, asked "Are you pregnant, cuz you sure look like it?" How do you respond to that. So I said, well, I guess I could be, but just don't know it, all the test keep coming back negative, had AF last month, co-worker said that doesn't mean anything, so, not too sure. We will see I guess. I can eat and not get full. very rare for me. Middle of April would have been the right time which we did have love making, so should have done something. Im not sure. It could have been IB last month I guess, and a HPT just can't pick up the hormone yet. Is that possible?

Sorry cass you have to go through this but prayers are def coming your way.

And Hope I know you will have a baby in the future, I ust know it, Within the next month I bet you will be pregnant. Does your DH every jerk off every now and then. They say that will help rise the sperm count. Just a helpful thought.

to all of us, and as well.

Hoping for a for all three of us!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Im not happy!!
Why ME?
All iv done is barely spot like hardly nothing there the last 4 days. I feel so alone in this because my doc just gave up on me that makes me so angry and sad. I have Provera and clomid in my cabnit but i dont no what to do with it since doctor hasnt called, My last appointment was on the 15th its the 25 wth!! Im sorry this is just so overwhelming for me, I feel like crawling in a hole and just crying till i cant know more!
i cant take this maybe i should just come to the conclusion that i cant have kids!
Dont you guys get tired of feeling pregnant and then Geting no results its driveing me crazy.
And i cant help but stop and think of all my friends and family who are fixing to start there own familys its depressing. My husband just tells me it takes time, Itll happen when its made to happen, ??? What does that mean?. Im not ready or something i understand hes just trying to help but maybe all i need right now is some understanding," As in i feel your pain your sadness and we can do this cheer up". Its sad that i can come up with that but cant take my own advice instead i want to here someone else say it. Well guess im back on track with you guys only, I dont have periods i dont ovulate? Why should i even try?

PRAYING4aneeding some

Cass, Dont get yourself down. I say it all the time. God will bless me with a child when hes ready for me to have one. Its not worth it, I have been there with severe depression and didn't know it, and thought it was from the surgery I had. Just get your mind off of it and do something for fun. Go bowling or to the movies.

And just start charting your BBT on the chart on here. Take it before you get out of bed in the morning. It is gonna be okay. How old are you. I am 27 going on 28 next month. My husband is 31. Within the next year because my husband doesn't want to be a father at like 35 yrs old.

Sometimes life is difficult, and we don't know why. There is a saying that you have to go through hell before you get to heaven. Well, right now, trying to have a baby is going through hell, but once you get pregnant and have that baby, there is heaven. That is life. Even from a christian standpoint of view. If you need someone to talk to, look my up on facebook, ashley collier. I am wearing a blue t-shirt, and my hair is short.

User Image

11 years ago

Ty, Im feeling alot better, husbands home, prayed about it and feeling good, UPDATE: Doc said i did not ovualte and that Light bleeding was due to something else, I start Provera today and then wait for my period :) So that i can go anouther round of clomid. I would love to add you, i tried adding hope and it didnt have a Add friend button and when she tried me it said the same thing lol, well i went threw my settings and fixed that,
https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.hall.790
Maybe this will help you try to find me.
Love you guys, im glad your around to talk to about this stuff. Its just With this and other things going on in my life some times it gets to be to much to carry. Thats why i need to ask god to carry it for me.
Well heres to another month together ladys

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hey Cass, Do you live in Tennessee, cuz I think it was you that I added. And if you pull me up, my pic is of WDW cinderella castle. I am day late now. so . Not sure. I hope everything is going well with you.

Hope today is great!!!!! I have a nice three day weekend. Not work until Tuesday!!!

GL

Ashley Collier

User Image

11 years ago

Today was alsome, DH took me out for breakfast and then shoping and then to dinner lol! Now were home relaxin.
Yes i live in TN YAY you found me glad to have a new buddy havent checked yet but ill add ya :)
Ok so want to here something weird, I woke up at 6 and took a opk its so close to being positive huh so ether im about to ovulate or im pregnant, but i took another test When i got home and it was negative. But doc said i didnt ovulate, but he did my levels befor i did i think so who knows. Im trying something new this cycle im taking Primrose oil, If anyone knows how to take it let me know.
Its to be like preeseed and make my cm more sperm friendly !
Im On CD34 today Its going to be a long one this month since i never started my period i guess, im still confused on the light spoting there was never any red blood ?? HUH lol
Thats were i left it at "huh" oh well provera will start a better one anyways then ill take my Clomid 5-7 When ever i start period. Hope this time around it doesnt take 10 or so days to start. My boobs are getting so sore,not cool, i think when i do get pregnant god can leave that symptom off lol.
God bless
Babydust
keep my updated

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hi! My name is Stephanie. DH and I have been trying for 1 year and 2 months. We started seeing a doc 2 months ago. (Right at the one year mark, in fact) Still testing, monitoring my levels during cycles and so far we are in the "unexplained infertility" category. I was on the pill for roughly 6 & 1/2 years. (I was off it for a good year or so somewhere in there) Based on that, and from my past few cycles, my doc thinks I'm just not ovulating regularly. However, we have yet to test DH sperm count and quality, and still running tests on me. (I've had a vaginal ultrasound, 2 rounds of bloodtests) This cycle I was put on 50 mg Clomid for cycle days 5-9. I'm currently on cycle day 27, and waiting (im)patiently to test or pregnancy. We've been at this for a while, and I'm pretty worn down. Doctors really weird me out and some days I get really anxious about all the testing. Not to mention the ridic financial burden. Don't get me wrong, I know it will all be worth it in the end, but sometimes it all just wears on me. Most of my friends are mothers and simply cannot relate with how difficult this is. The ones who aren't are not ready for children and also cannot relate. I'd really love to be able to make some friends who CAN relate to this and share stories, triumphs, and let-downs. And, I'd love to be able to give support to those who are in similar situations. Fingers crossed and prayers for everyone who's trying!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo