Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 175 Replies | Last Page

hope i feel ya, i just want a BFP or AF lol one of the to and ill be happy.

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 15 dpo Af is due in the next couple of days or so...or really anytime.,but what is really wierd is that i have watery cm, I never have that before AF, and my BBT keep rising, but my OPK and HPT keep coming back negative. i don't have any other signs of pregnancy or AF. And I am very tired which can come with either. I think I need a vacation. Work is stressing me out.

GL to us all.

User Image

11 years ago

GIrls im not feeling good about this cycle, I think the spotting is because of a hormonal imbalance. I just took a OPK and it was -, Iv heard if im pregnant it will show positive whats your take on this??? I just dont want to wast a HPT and it be a ill be so upset!

PRAYING4aneeding some

*sigh* AF has arrived...boo :(

it happened while i was at work today which i guess was good because i didn't have any time to dwell on it and get emotional. the bad part is that my DH wasn't there to give me a hug when i really needed one.

i have an appointment with my RE tomorrow for my follicular ultrasound and he'll probably put me on femara again this cycle.

i am insisting on IUI this cycle to increase our chances a bit more. i also ordered some FertileAid vitamins for the both of us along with Motility Boost for him and Fertile CM capsules for me. who knows, it may help right?

another disappointment this month and i'm not sure how many more DH and i can take. we've decided to only continue TTC till the end of this year and then settle for a life without little ones.

right now, i just can't imagine doing that...

acollier, any good news?

baby dust to you all <3

11 years ago

im sorry hope :( i feel sad for you because i understand how disapointing it is.
IV BEEN WAITING oops caps lock lol anyways been waiting for them to call me with progesterone levels but havent heard from them, ill prob need a new doc, because they closed the hospital down tonight for good, so sad. They need one i dont understand how they can do that peoples lifes are a stake. I cant wait to start testing friday :) Boobs hurt lol and im cramping every so often just feels like tugs and pulls sharp pain now and then in uterus. Im just waiting out, waitiing on af, iv had some dime size spotting light pink every so offten and been realy wet since 20th. Iv been reading up on IB and this could possibly be it :) fingers crossed. But not puting all my time and thought into it i just no its possible. Like iv been saying i dont feel to good about this cycle, just want a BFP or af!
and tired of waiting. And to think i might just have to do it all over again next month like i have been the last yr of my life!!!
Hope how long you been trying? IUI isnt a possibility for us we cant aford it i heard it can cost up to 15,000 for treatments :( next cycle, keep me updated at this rate we will both be cycle buddies, almost lol

PRAYING4aneeding some

hey cass, keep your head up and keep smiling :) it would be so cool if we were cycle buddies and both got our dream BFPs!

well we've been trying for 3 years (no birth control) and seriously trying for 2 years (tracking cycles & stuff).

all your symptoms sound like IB to me. i've read about it too because i wanted to know as much as i could in the case it happened even thought it didn't. i'm looking forward to hearing your results on your prog levels. i had mine checked about a year ago, i think they drew the blood on CD21 and it was all normal. i hope everything works out for you.

i'm not too sure on the cost of IUI, but we'll find out tomorrow. From what the receptionist always tells me, we have the best insurance plan for Infertility treatment, so I hope she's right and it's not outrageous. I just know that it's not considered "invasive or advanced" so it's not nearly as much as IVF, which we've decided is not for us.

i never thought that it would be this difficult cass. i am coming up on 34 and all of my friends have kids and two of my best friends are both expecting their 2nd. i'm so happy to be able to share in their excitement and transition into motherhood, but i can't help but feel envious. not envy in a bad way, just really really wanting motherhood in my own life. i know this sounds crazy, but sometimes i regret putting my career and education first, because my age has made it so much more difficult. maybe i would've already been a momma? but then i wouldn't have met the love of my life! so it's absolute crazy talk!!! lol

my DH has two children from his previous marriage and they are both grown. as a matter of fact, i am already a grandma! so i am blessed with little ones, just not my own.

month after month of continued heartbreak is taking its toll on me. i try and keep a happy exterior and not show my true disappointment and sadness.

let me apologize for sounding so selfish because in the big picture, i really have so much to be thankful for and so many blessings in my life. after all, every day in itself is truly a blessing. i just pray for all of the women and men our there who are going through similar struggles and disappointment in TTC.

baby dust to you cass and all of our other fellow TTC couples out there! thank you for starting this thread and for sharing your story.

baby dust!

11 years ago

Hope- dpo 16 my temp dropped this morning, so Im not feeling good about this cycle. I am due for AF tomorrow. We will see. I am just tired.. I am stressed at work not enough help. My husband is stressed at work. Its just not been a good week. I am hoping something good will come out of it. My cat is on my feet all the time, wants to be in my lap all the time or somewhere near me at all times.

My # 1 symptome is exhaustion. but I know that can come with either pregnancy or AF. I feel like I am tired like 24/7. Another thing I can eat all the time and never get full. Explain that. I don't have a very big stomach anymore, I lost a lot of weight like 40-50 lbs, and still losing, but my stomach looks like its getting bigger to me. I have not clue.

Looks like were all pretty close around the same cycle. So thats all good news. Hopefully we all can get BFP together and tell each others experiences.

acollier

User Image

11 years ago

acollier its not over yet! Keep your head up. I really wish i charted my temps its just so hard to remember lol.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Do i have to have a chart or can i just use paper :)
Hope your very welcome, im glad that people responded. Im realy praying that you have a child in the near future. I hate that your going threw all this, and just no you dont have to do it alone. Im the last girl in my family with out kids, and envious i understand that all to well, Im very happy for them but i also want it my self. Most didnt want kids but it happened anyways, and i have to girls i was best friends with in school and then they got addicted to drugs and well you can guess it they also have a child :( sad because Just because you can have a baby doesnt make you a mother. And all around me are girls i know from when i was in school who are expecting i here about it every day, ITs a girl Its a boy, Heart beat is doing great, Theres no greater feelin then feeling your baby move inside of you, I think to my self will i ever experience that and then i get all down inside. So i understand what your saying.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Omg you guys im dyeing to test Im feeling good about this one, even if its a negative im ok with it, you get used to disapointment after 12 months. Hopeing for the best!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo