Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 175 Replies | Last Page

WOW i can so relate to you :) im glad you found us nice to meet you and ty for shareing your story :)! As for me UPDATE: I know your not suppost to do opks in the morning but since the 25 iv been taking them at 6am and they keep getting darker and darker ??
No positive yet, so today i test twice once morning and then again this afternoon and guess what it looked just like this mornings, what is going on, i wonder if my medroxyprogesterone(provera) has something to do with it. I cant find anything online, Oh and quick qusetion ok will i have to lol. maybe one of you ladys can help me out.
#1- If i get a positive opk i read online that when you get a positive opk you should have sex the next 3 consecutive days and skip the fourth day and you can continue to bd just for fun. How does this OPK thing work?
#2 when should i test just give me a time lol ?
#3 ok so i thought of another one, The temp charting i have no idea how to do it, and one of you ladys said i can keep track on this site i found it but havent checked it out yet, How do i temp and does it matter if im off a hour in the morning or can i just take it befor i get out of bed in the morning no matter what time i wake? What does it mean when its low high consecutive?? TY
I just noticed that the chart is only 28days, i dont have a 28day cycle.

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Cass, BBT charting, go the symptom or TWW, and go to the fertility tab next to the symptom tab, and that is where you chart it, and take it before you get out of bed in the morning. They say to take it before you do anything, before eating, drinking, walking around. Cuz your temp will rise, when you are active, so take it right before you get out of bed around the same time every morning within 30 minutes on either side. I take mine at 930 so, I could take it at 9 or 10. Within that hour window.

And as for the oil, I have no idea. I can't help you there.

And Stephanie, Look up this person online, called Beth Kiley. She has a e-book out there for sale, and she has all the answers for getting pregnant natural with nothing, Same for you Cass.

Let me know if this helps you guys.

Ashley

User Image

11 years ago

I'm currently doing the OPK thing too. As far as I know, you can test any time you like. (Though, I remember reading somewhere a while back that the afternoon is ideal, but I'm not sure if there is actually any credibility to that) The only thing to remember with OPKs is consistency. Whatever time you decide to test(whether youre testing once or twice a day) , be sure to test at the same time. Once you read your surge, I always do another test sort of early the next day to see if I'm still having a surge, but I don't think that's something you necessarily have to do. Generally, once you detect it, you can assume that you'll ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. My doc told me to time intercourse every other day. For me, this cycle when I had my surge. (I tested a + at 7pm on the 17th of May), I waited until the early afternoon the following day to do it with DH. It just happened to sync up that way with timing every other day. However, if your CM quality is good the day of your surge you should be fine doing the deed that day, too. Sperm can live in our bodies for several days under the right conditions. My general advice would be to trust your body. I would time intercourse to when it feels right for you. Something I've found with charting and paying more attention to my body is that it will generally (in a sense) tell me what I should be doing.

As for learning to chart, there are several things you can do/not do. This site is awesome for tracking symptoms at every stage of your cycle. It will also help you to keep track of your temperature (should you choose to do that). I chart symptoms, but I do not temp. (I did in the beginning, but found it to be very stressful for me so I stopped.) However, temping can be very very helpful, so I suggest you at least give it a few tries. This book really helped me get started with all of the charting. It's called "Taking Charge of your Fertility" It's fairly inexpensive, and you can get it online or your local bookstores. Here's a link to amazons prices:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0060881909/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1338215633&sr=8-1&condition=new

Although, I don't agree with some of her attitudes toward medical assistance with fertility, she does offer a lot of helpful information about women's cycles, and she explains how to temp/chart and why it's beneficial for not only women ttc, but also as a form of natural birth control. It's definitely worth a read.

Sorry to go on and on! I hope this is helpful! Good luck and baby dust!!

11 years ago

ty :) CM wet last two days?? by body is so mest up, i realy hope i ovulate this month, at this time in my life thats all i want lol just ovualtion and af on my own with out the meds that would make my yr lol. That and a BFP lol, ok so were trying this BD thing every other day :) and we are going to continue this until my period. So this way i dont have to worry about all this other crap because it just stresses me out so this is what im doing dif this month and hopefully hubby will be healthy because last month he was sick :(
-BD every other day until AF
-Take my primrose oil (to help CM) from CD1- ovulation
-Do a ovulation test at 10am and 6pm every day from CD10- on.....
-And track my cm on my calendar witch i have gotn good at lol
-And try to take bbt every morning around 8:00 AND 8:30
AND I GUESS ILL FIGURE OUT THIS CHART. HOPEFULLY
Good luck everyone.

PRAYING4aneeding some

I'm Victoria, Dh & I have just recently restarted to TTC our first baby, I'm a SAHW for the moment until I find a job. My husband is an active duty US Marine, I married him before he became a marine just letting you guys know we got married 11 days prior my 18th birthday. We are also planning on remarrying in july of this year, a real wedding with the cake wedding dress and all you know. My DH just recently came home from a year round deployment in Japan. So we've been planning everything around him coming home from deployment.

Right now, I'm currently 4 Dpo I'm really anxious to test. Since we are ready to have that little one. We were TTC a year ago, 4 months before my DH left for deployment. We weren't succesful so we waited until he came back (aka now) to restart TTC. But I'm not sure of it being our month, since we just moved to NC since my DH was stationed there. The stresses of packing, moving, un packing, finding a job here. It weirded out my cycle Af being late having a 3 day period I ovulated early... Crazy week :/

Baby dust to all :)

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Wow you guys, my chart says i shouldnt have a period till the 31st huh lol they did by my other cycles, hmmmmm
Well will see what happens

PRAYING4aneeding some

I guess I should be lucky to have an average 28 day cycle then, but it would be totally off if I came off of my fluid pill. Then I probably wouldn't have one at all. I have sympathy for the ones that have trouble with their cycles. I really shouldn't take birth control pills because of my pseudotumor cerebri. My brain fills with fluid around my pituitary gland and flattens it, so it looks like there is a tumor which there is not, and of course the pituitary gland secretes a lot of our hormones and thats when I would hardly have any bleeding, and this was like 2 1/2 years ago. Then I have to get a spinal tap to drain the fluid and relieve the pressure in the brain. I know when I get pregnant its going to be a disaster with this condition, but it will definitley with worth it. Have this little miracle in your hands that your husband and you created, but had to suffer. But its worth it.

Right now I am pretty healthy. Not much to complain about but a lot of stress at work, but what kind of work isn't stressing when you have drama in it. And coworkers trying to get your in trouble. I just shut up and do my job and then come home. What else can I do? Being on here talking to everyone with the same thing going on, its very nice. \

Hope everyone has a lot of luck and a lot of . Were all hoping for that to show up and we all can tell each other about it and go through the 9 months together.

User Image

11 years ago

I wish the best of luck acollier And i pray that when it does happen it will be a good pregnancy experience and not a bad one. :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

hello everyone! im new to this site. been married for almost two years and ttc for 1 yr and 2months. i was diagnosed with PCOS last march. all the lab tests were normal including DH's sperm analysis. i am now on my first round of femara and on my 2ww. hoping everyone here gets a . everyone!

11 years ago

Cass, Im hoping, I should o around the 10th. I have off the weekend. And I off on my birthday which is next Tuesday, so hopefully every other day or everyday, cuz my husband is always horny, so, Im hoping this will be it. If not there is next month. He has to get another job lined up, he doesn't like the one he has now, he been there for almost 4 years now. His boss is making him do extra things that hes not getting paid for. that is frustrating to him. He had tomorrow off and was approved for months, like 6 months ago, to take his mom to this new pulmonologist, and the other day his boss said that he had to take it back because he needed to take his bosses spot to do something. He is very mad about that. He will have something lined up soon, but it might take us a while to conceive. You know how it is. I only want one child. I can't handle more than that.

Keep your fingers crossed, and baby_dust to all on here thats following us!!!

Hoping for a something within the year to come!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo