Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 104 Replies | Last Page

Unfortunately we did not BD last night, not my choice. My DH was complaining how sore he was from his monstrous workout(why would you workout that hard when you know we have plans, duh...I could have slapped him..lol) I had an intense yoga workout myself so that was no excuse I swear my DH acts like an old man sometimes.

So, tonight we definitely will BD b/c I'm certain I ovulate today if I haven't already, some reason I think I ovulated earlier than expected, like may a day early b/c of the CM. I've been monitoring my CM based on last month and I recall after I ovulated the next 2 days I had slight EWCM. I haven't noticed much of any CM today, but I will keep checking throughout the day, but regardless we will BD tonight and this will be the last time and tomorrow I will begin the TWW countdown...baby dust to us once again!!

I know our chances have decreased b/c of our limited BDing, all i can do is let nature take its course and if its meant to be nothing can stop it. I'm just glad to finally be BDing again we have been so long w/o this type of activity in our marriage. Nice to have it back for a change, this is the best thing for our marriage so I have no complaints, worries, regrets and I'm stress-free just glad to be BDing whenever DH is able and ready.

13 years ago • Post starter

my husband acts old sometimes too! I should think he would want to anytime I offer- aren't guys suppose to do that? But not the case with mine; so we did not bd last night either; honestly we were both too tired. But I am planning on tonight as well. I think I may either O tommorrow or I already have and missed it. I wanted to bd more this month but it didn't really happen that way. We did Sat. mon. and today so that is every other day and should still be good right? Well like you said we can only try and then if it happens it will if not then it is out of our control. I have to say we don't bd much normally either so it is nice getting that back in our relationship again; more like when we first dated! And we cuddle more now which is nice:)

13 years ago

Yes I thought my DH should want to BD everytime I say the word, sometimes i feel like the guy in the relationship. He told our marriage counselor which happened to be my aunt that I was like a tiger and I'm too aggressive.,..i thought are you serious(blank stare). So since we got married which has been for like 1.5 yrs. now I have tuned it down some I think I guess who knows..smh.

You have 1 day up on me in the BDing days category..lol. I say as long as we Bded during our fertile days and God has it planned as time to bless us with our little one that's all it takes. Just one BD for even a few minutes on 1 fertile day is all it takes b/c we only need one swimmer to become preggo.

We cuddle alot more and have movies nights which is nice especially since its just us and the dogs right now. I know you can't see what I'm doing right now but I'm doing the happen dance for our BDing tonight and for this been the last day before when begin our TWW countdown. Baby cheers and baby dust!!!

Here's to our tww together..... I am also trying the robitussin this month to help the good cm.... I am still going to opk test tommorow and fri. just incase I still get a positive. Are you sure you Od? how do you know from your symptoms? It will be interesting to see what symptoms in the next two weeks we have are the same or different... I was just starting this sight last month and I became obsessed with the days past o symptoms so I am going to TRY to be better this month and not expect too much the first week. At least I got it out of my system as a new thing last month and now I know what is normal and what isn't for me.... I will probably still obsess though; oh well tww here we come... bring it on.......

13 years ago

I'm pretty sure I will ovulate today if I haven't already based on my EWCM. I have been tracking my CM every since I got the MyDays app on my android which was a year and some months ago then I was using it to prevent pregnancy. So based on how my EWCM/CM is looking today I can tell that it will be dry by tomorrow or the day after and the app is usually dead on with my entire cycle. Also, based on my last doc visit the doc scheduled me to come into the office for the trigger shot the day before the 2 days i needed to BD. So, if i would have kept my appointment I would have went in this monday and they would have told me to BD on tues. and weds. which aligns with my dates on myDays app so the docs knows best b/c they performed a sonogram so they have an idea of when my egg would be ready to drop that's why they scheduled my doc visit on mon and the trigger shot just would have speedup the process up by 24 - 36 hrs. My CM is just starting to show signs that its about to dry up.

Now with tracking my symptoms that was the worst part of TWW process ever b/c i actually was experiencing almost every pregnancy symptom there was b/c i was taking the progesterone suppositories which increased my hormones which mimicked pregnancy symptoms.

So this time around I think I will know rather or not I conceived this time around a lot sooner than last time simply b/c I'm not one to imagine symptoms or obsess over minor things b/c I know my body like clock work before and after AF . But in due time we shall know.

Hey CanadianMommy and fairydust you ladies have been very quiet in the past week. How is everything going? Did AF show last week? I hope the both of you have not felt left out, please chime in anytime, the more conversations the better especially since we are entering TWW.

hey: just wanted to let you know today for myself I got a positive opk!!! Now I know when I O'd. We bd'd last night..... lol.... i have to say though it ended up being drama because I got frustrated that my hubby wasn't interested at first and I tried to hint ect. all night and even asked him several times if we could make some time together.... well it ended up at bedtime that I was upset and mad about the whole thing and told him. I said I am the one that has to calculate and plan everything and it makes it very stressful and then to have him not interested in the only few days that really matter for us to bd in the month makes me very upset... and I told him if it was him he would feel the same way! Well, he said he was sorry and didn't intend it to be that way but maybe now he realizes how stressful this process can be!! Anyway we accomplished the task...lol.... and now that I got the opk this morning we will bd tonight also!! I am excited about this month..... I hope you are too:)

13 years ago

yayy...that's great news. I was excited until my DH was not able to BD last night b/c of his ED. But maybe we still have a chance b/c I had alot of EWCM last night, not sure about today yet so maybe I don't O until today technically I wouldn't O until today anyway b/c I started AF on the evening of the 5th so the 6th was really my 1st day of AF.

So since you got a positive reading today does that mean you O today or tomorrow? Are you BDing anymore?

Hiya girls! What an excellent thread! I like to follow it if its ok?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Hey Sara welcome! Where are you in you cycle? How long have you been TTC? Do you already have kids?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo