Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

71 - 80 of 104 Replies | Last Page

So I can not found any bad side effects for preseed so maybe i don't have UTI maybe I just have increased CM. I probably always get this around AF time but never paid attention to it b/c I was never trying to conceive. I will keep observing and if it lingers on to next week I will make a doc appointment b/c that is not normal.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello: that is terrible that the preseed may have caused UTI, I use to get those alot and they can make you really sick! I hope you feel better and get to the dr. if it is a UTI.... Yesterday I felt like I definately was not preg. this month for some reason I had convinced myself this wasn't the month.... but today my stomach has still been bothering me... not naseaus like throwing up but a little quezy when I smell food or when I eat it right after my stomach doesn't feel great and tonight I got home from work and ate a tortilla with cheese for a snack and now for the past hour my stomach has felt unwell like I need to take a pepto or malax or something... I don't feel like eating dinner because right now it just doesn't feel happy... I want to drink some ginger tea.... don't know what that mean exactly.... nothing else new for me... no sore bbs yet I have had some bloating too.....

I hope you feel better... keep me posted....

13 years ago

Hey, I can't really even focus on this TWW stuff b/c DH just upset me so I'm in a bad mood. But I think all is good with preseed and seriously doubt I have a UTI its just whenever I wipe sometimes I have CM and I never recall seeing it so late in the cycle.

sounds like good signs for..this is probably your mouth.baby dust!

Maybe the cm is a good sign for you too!!! I don't want to get my hopes up for myself... in a way I hope the stomach quesiness stays or gets worse that would convince me it would be a good sign for sure......

Sorry to hear about trouble with DH! Hubbies can be frustrating for sure!! My hubby, although no fault of his own, has been at work today for 13 hours and is still there! I don't know what to make for dinner- and I am hungry but not (quesy) at the same time! And I am a little moody myself today! Long day at work for me also and probably tommorow as well... Well, it is probably good that you are distracted from the tww for now.... the less time we can think about it the better; the time passes either way....

13 years ago

Hey lady, hope all is well. I really have nothing new to report except I have being having a sharp back pain and I'm fatigue today. But I'm not sure if the sharp back pains have anything to do with using the weight machines 2 days ago, just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing or read too much into the most minute changes in my body. I had a dream that I was spotting, I was so excited..lmbo who gets excited about spotting in a dream.

But like you said if I only could get a definite symptom like vomiting than I would definitely know rather or not I conceived w/o having to wait and see if AF will show.

But things seem to be looking really good for you, I'm so excited for you!

Still having back pain today, my DH thinks I pulled I muscle when working out or I was working out improperly, so who knows. I know whatever I did its causing a throbbing sensation in my lower back. Maybe I should do some yoga moves like the downward dog, hopefully that will help.

CJ how is everything with you today, I didn't hear from you at all yesterday? Did you check out that symptoms site link that I posted yesterday? Its very helpful and its nice to hear what other women experienced who actually got a BFP. So, they are true symptoms not imagines ones. And these women aren't hoping for BFPs they actually got them.

Sorry I haven't responded yesterday.... I actually didn't see you posted and I was so not feeling well yesterday that I barely was functioning. I came home from work and couldn't even make dinner because I felt dizzy. I also felt dizzy going to bed and my hubby had to walk behind me because I felt dizzy. Today again, I went to work and the dizziness was even worse! I had to have someone at work help me with my class today and I still feel a little dizzy. I just don't know what to think about that because I did take a test today (I gave in) and got a bfn! I know it is early but it was still dissapointing:( Like I said I cried during Oprah today and I don't usually do that even if I am sad or upset from a tv show.....

It was about military families and how the US for the most part is either ignoring or ignorant to the stresses and sacrifices that the soldiers and families go through everyday for us and our country....

they had some pretty sad stories about wounded soldiers that have come back from the war...

my husband has been in the National Guard for 17 years and now he has an active duty job (full time) here in Davenport IA at an army base... he is a Major and works in a Headquarters unit with Generals who oversee the supplies ect. that are here in the US and overseas for the military... Thank goodness he is non-deployable but he was deployed for 2 years in Iraq right before I met him...

I think people don't think about or know much about the war or what happens there everyday to our soldiers...

It is now the longest war in US history.... longer than Vietnam... that is crazy!

Well, that is what the show was about....

How have you been other than the sore back?
How have you been feeling?

I don't have to work now for the next couple of days so I am looking forward to resting and hopefully feeling better soon:)

13 years ago

Your husband has such an important wonderful job, that's great! Love to hear stories about military men/women taking part in such a great cause for our country. My DH is a veteran he broke his wrist right before getting deployed to Iraq.

Hopefully this dizziness subsides for you soon.

Well, I didn't want to seem like a pregnancy symptom obsessed women but I guess I will go ahead and give in. So, besides the back pain my nipples are still tender(AF sign), I have increased CM, lower abdominal pressure and oddly enough when I was working out at the gym yesterday I almost passed out, I got really hot and starting breathing very heavily(but I must admit that when I get too hot while standing or doing some type of activity I start to feel like I'm going to faint and have to sit down and take a breath, which has only happened a few times in my life and doctors can't pinpoint it they say I'm as healthy as can be and just say maybe I got too dehydrated(but it has never happen while working out maybe I worked myself harder than I thought)and I have been taking the stool softener which has helped with the constipation. So, that is my laundry list of symptoms. Do you know when you are going to test again?

What day exactly is AF due?

I don't care if you are symptom obsessed... bring it on.... that makes me feel less crazy! I haven't had sore bbs yet - watch I will get AF and a BFN and just be sick with something that is making me dizzy that is my fear! I don't want to get my hopes up at all and be disapointed.. so I am not letting myself think anything yet.... someone at work today asked me if I was pregnant; that just makes me feel hopeful and more confident but that also makes for a bigger let down if it isn't true.. and then I have to tell them if they ask again - no I was just sick... that would suck!

Maybe you should take it easy for the next week on the workouts in case you are dehydrated or dizzy for a good reason:) Have you felt bloated at all? I noticed my pants tighter today and it is a little uncomfortable bending over too....

Is your DH out of the military now? What did he do in the military? I have to say it makes my hubby really responsible and dependable... he even gets up early on weekends (like at 6am) I think he is crazy because I like to sleep in...

As far as next test I have to say I am going to cave and I bought some tests today so tommorrow morning because that is 5 days before AF is due; AF due 2nd or 3rd Feb. I fluctuate between 27 and 28 day cycles and sometimes I spot lightly for a day or so before so I don't count that as AF until I get a heavier flow I guess.... but 2nd would be earliest it is due.... what about you?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo