Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 104 Replies | Last Page

I'm so glad I have a buddy to obess with about all these symptoms, it adds excitment to the whole process.

DH was in the army and he drove some tank(how horrible I don't even know what kind it was and he's always showing me when watch movies..lol)He also, wakes up early on the weekend and I just sleep my little heart away until I'm ready to wake up..lol

I forgot to mention that I'm still having those vivid dreams and also all I have been eating since the weekend is shrimp and ramen noodles I cook actual meals with vegetables and all the proper nutrition but all I find myself craving is my usual AF craving ramen noodles w/shrimp. Now trust I have always craved this before AF but never this long, I literally have been eating ramen noodles and shrimp for a week and I haven't grown tired of it yet, I actually just texted my DH asking him to pick some up for me b/c I'm all out. I wish the desire would go away b/c I normally it super healthy. And you right about taking it easy at the gym today i think i may just walk on the treadmill today.

I have not been bloated thanks to my stool softener.

I'm going to try to hold out for AF before testing to save me from any disappointment:( AF is due between 1st-3rd my cycle is between 27-29 normally its a 28 day cycle though.

13 years ago • Post starter

At the very least it makes it more interesting doesn't it?

Well the Ramen noodles maybe are a good sign... I don't crave foods except chocolate and I haven't really wanted that but I have wanted cheescake for some weird reason...

I have been hungry and tonight I really want to go out to eat the funny thing is I don't care where just out to eat because I am really hungry and it sounds good!

I also am noticing wet cm and quite a bit.... making my underwear actually wet (sorry tmi) I am thinking that is interesting.... I found this on the internet too from another ladies story:

"One day while I was walking, I noticed really watery cervical mucus, so much so, that for an instant, I had thought I started my period (an old fear). It was approximately one week after ovulation. A momentous day in my mind =) (I also chart on fertility friend.com). It turns out I was pregnant."

Could this be a sign also? I don't know but it is interesting...mmmm.....

13 years ago

Nothing new today really besides I woke up early this morning to a growling stomach, but I don't think that means anything. Although, when I'm sleep especially at 4AM how could my body know its hungry(blank stare)..lol. I'm still having backaches, pressure in my lower abdominal, a few sharp pains on my side, vivid dreams, a very very slight headache every now and than, still have CM but my nipples are not as tender as they have been the last few days.

What's new with you? Did you test again today?

I poas this morning..... big fat BFN! I knew it would be it is tooo early yet... but couldn't help it! I still feeling pretty crappy and think gooodnes I don't have to work today I am soo letting myself rest today... still feel like I am sick with something... dizzy, super tired, a little queasy but hungry at the same time..

I told my husband we could test on Sun. (he doesn't know I tested already) and I thought he would be excited.... he said I think we should wait... we tested too early last month.... are you kidding me? I was mad by that; I think he doesn't want to be disapointed but it is all that is on my mind right now and I thought he would be excited to test... ugh! It made me frustrated... so I told him I would test and just not tell him..lol....

13 years ago

yea its too early to test, so the BFN is so expected. I was thinking of testing Sunday, but than i was like just wait for AF's expected day of arrival. So, I'm torn; I understand where your DH is coming from with the whole wait thing. It doesn't hurt anything by waiting later to test, but by testing too early it sets one up for potential disappointment and false negatives.

Good Saturday! I have to confess and say I did test this am and got a bfn:( Well, I am still going to test tommorrow also; last night my dh and I made dinner together and then when it came time to eat it I got soo sick to my stomach I never ended up eating any at all.... actually I had to go sit by the toilet a couple of times because I thought I was really going to throw up... i never did but went to bed early

I am feeling better today thankfully.... maybe I was just getting a bug? I don't know but I will have to wait and see if AF comes

How are you feeling today?

13 years ago

Well, I have to confess I took FRER 6 days sooner and I got a BFN, so I'm out for this month. So, I guess the symptoms I've been experiencing are AF. Nipples are not as sore and or not erect anymore. I haven't noticed any CM today yet. I almost tripped over one of my dogs and I had severe sharp pain go through my lower abdominal that it caused me to scream and hold my stomach for a minute, so who knows what that was about.

So, do you think it was to early to test with FRER 6 days sooner or was the result pretty much conclusive meaning that I'm out? What do you think buddy?

Oh no, I don't think you are out yet; just like I don't think I am out yet either..... both of us are still early to say.... I know that even at 10 dpo most women still get a bfn; so until you and I test at more like 12dpo and get a bfn or AF shows up on Wed. for me then we are both in sister!!!

Don't give up hope yet..... I know I want to also.... but hang in there a couple more days with me!

13 years ago

aww...thanks needed the peep down b/c I was feeling a little down, thanks.

So I am feeling down today because I gave in and poas and got a BFN:(

I am dissapointed! I know I told you yesterday to hang in there but now I just feel like all is lost this month and I can't think that I will get a BFP Just feel confused...

I am feeling sick now in the morning until around 10 or so then I feel ok until 3 or 4 but then I am sick again. I haven't been able to eat dinner two nights in a row.... feeling a little bloated and my bbs are started to get a little sore but that could be AF coming.....

Well, I hope you have a better day!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo