Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 104 Replies | Last Page

never mind just looked at your signature. How many times have you BDed or do you plan to BD? What type of fertility aid or technique or you using to increase your chances of conceiving?

13 years ago • Post starter

Sara,

the more the merrier..... everyone has something interesting and important to share!! Please feel free to share and respond:) I am still learning and struggling through this whole ttc process... I have been trying hard for about three months now but off bc for about a year and a half...... baby dust to all!!

13 years ago

I tested opk again this afternoon and it is lighter now than this morning so that makes me think I for sure O'd last night or yesterday evening... I think for me I have a short lh surge phase so sometimes on some months I miss the reading of the surge because it is less than 12 hours... from now on I am going to test twice a day on the three or so days I think I may O that way I will be sure to get a pos. reading. I seem to be very consistent as far as the day though so that is helpful. Well, anyway I am going to bd tonight to make sure and that should be the last time for baby making this month!

13 years ago

Okay. I haven't seen much EWCM today, but i thought the same thing yesterday until later that night it was alot so I will see if I notice any tonight. I will try to see if my DH can BD tonight so we can have at least a 10% chance of conceiving this month...lmbo. I'm not laughing like its funny, its more of a sarcastic remark to myself; I can't be mad b/c we gave it our all this month exercising mainly my DH b/c i always exercise, no drinking whatsoever(DH likes a beer when he watches football, I don't drink), did the best position w/deepest penetration and we used preseed. So even though we only got one day in for BDing I must say we really give it are all, what can I say DH has ED so he's doing this best he can do I'm really proud of him and I'm enjoying this entire experience. The BD was the best..lol:)

So I figure regardless if I O'ed yesterday or sooner it won't hurt to add one more day of BDing to the cycle. I look at it as good luck shot for TTC...lol.

So, what day are you going to begin the TTC countdown? I believe our ticker shows us as being 1 DPO today. I will start the same day as you that way we can test at the same time. So, are we saying that we O'ed yesterday or today? Need to input my data for this cycle on my homepage.

Keep me updated on any symptoms you start noticing over the next few days and I will do the same.

We all have our imperfections and things to overcome so I can't say that we were perfect about the bd thing but like you said we did the best we could also; and I have to realize that is the best we can do. Like you said after that it is up to God and science to complete the steps and see if it happens from there. My DH and I will BD tonight also just like you said to give it one last shot and get in as much as possible this month. I am pretty sure that my lh surge is going down now and I have ovulated already whether it was last night or this morning; so I am going to put down the 2oth for my O day and tommorrow as day 1 dpo. That is probably more accurate for me. I definately had more cm yesterday and my line is getting lighter today on the opk. But yesterday all day I had negatives on the opk so I am deciding on today for O day. And it matches with my number of days from other months and my cycles.

I will let you know of anything I notice for symptoms - I did have ovulation pain / twinges last night and this morning. Take care, and I am glad that this whole thing is bringing your DH and you closer.... I know that we are being more open and communicating more with each other.... There is always something to learn from every situation!

13 years ago

Hey lady, I'm in good mood. Just looked at the calendar and i see that if I didn't conceive this cycle that the next cycle fertile period is around Valentine's day. That will really set a nice romantic mood for TTC, that works in my favor.

Unfortunately, my DH and I did not BD last night, I don't know why he struggles w/BDing during the week, its like the weekend is always successful. If only my cycle would have me O'ing on the weekend...lol. My DH made me waste 3 preseed applicators..I was too mad those things are not cheap...lol.

Also, I haven't noticed any EWCM or CM today so I'm really thinking that I O'ed a day earlier b/c normally after I O I have EWCM/CM for 2 days following. So, I was suppose to O on 1/19 but I really strongly think I O'ed a day early 1/18(don't know what happened there). But I will keep checking for CM for the rest of the day to confirm my suspicious and I will let you know my official day of O. So, I will use the 19th for my O day as of right now which means I will be one day ahead of you w/symptoms and testing, but I will wait to test when you test.

I'm glad to hear that this whole process has improved communication in your marriage..God is good! TGIF!

that is a great way to look forward to next month! I hadn't thought about that! That will make me less dissapointed this month if I have something to look forward too!!! I am sorry that bd can be a struggle sometimes; I told you I run into that too. I guess that is real life! Well maybe that is why it takes awhile to conceive for most couples:) Well, we are only human:) Maybe the time of day makes a difference. Some men have more libiddo in the mornings. I just don't like it because I am tired and hate getting up earlier than I need to.... that is good that you are a day ahead of me though because I can see what symptoms you have ahead of me!!! I think your cycle is a day longer than mine usually anyway and we don't O on the exact same day every time. Well, today I am not working and it is below zero here so I am staying inside today.

1 Dpo I am exhausted today but I had a long week and didn't sleep well so that may be just normal- but I let myslef sleep and otherwise I am hungry and very thirsty; no alcohol last night and I am drinking tea today instead of coffee- I am going to try from now on to switch to tea in the morning instead of coffee- it will take me awhile so might as well start now

Otherwise I had ovulation pain Wed. and Thurs.

Nothing else of course otherwise. I am glad that I recorded my symptoms last month on this site because I can sompare the onese I have this month and see if they are different or not........

Have a great day !

13 years ago

So when you have ovulation pain does that mean that's the day you O? Is there pain b/c the egg is dropping? Not really sure if I have ever felt ovulation, maybe I have before but just brushed it off as a usual sharp pain. How does it feel? I did have sharp pains on the right side of my abdomen on Tuesday and that is where the egg was supposed to be released from this month.

With a temperature that low you must live in the midwest. Its in the high 40s here, so I'm not sure what my DH and I will do this weekend. I just came back from furniture shopping.

They say you can have ovulation pain the day you O or the following day... it is when the egg breaks out of the follicle.... I feel a sharp kindof twinge pain and sometimes a small cramp feeling. I bet you did O on Wed. or Tues. then like you thought. I live in Iowa on the Mississippi river so we are in the freezing artic air right now.... not so fun.... I am making soup for dinner to stay warm:)

13 years ago

Well how is your day? I was tired yesterday and tired this morning; but that is after a long week at work. I have a little gas and some cramping sort of on the side I think I Od on. Otherwise no other symptoms for me... what about you? Well, it is snoing and freezing again today so we are staying in and hanging out.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo