Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 116 Replies | Last Page

That is great, very encouraging!

I am on my way to get an US/ bloodwork. Hoping for more than one follie... fingers crossed.

9 years ago

ma-espe keep us updated. I am 5DPO today. I am super happy that I will have no time to obsess over the TWW with Thanksgiving and long weekend coming up :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hiii ultrasound done. Got 4 follies so excited!!! 3 at 11 mm and one at 10 mm. Going back on Wednesda for another US and bloodwork.

9 years ago

Nice :) Hopefully they keep developing ... I know you wanted to have 2 are you ok with more?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I wanted to have at least 2. But 3 would be nicer. 4 I think it would be a bit scary but they told me chances of getting pregnant with cuadruplets is very low. Do you know if normally most of them develope or does the number of them decreases significantly. My linning was very good I forgot to mention it was 8 mm already and I am on CD8.
Basia good thing u will be busy then the TWW should go faster and with less stress.

9 years ago

ma_espe - everybody reacts to Clomid differently. When I was on 50mg Clomid I only had 1 follice. Hopefully 3 of them keep growing :)
will they do trigger shot at the end? or will they wait for you to ovulate on your own?

9 years ago

I think I will have to do trigger shot. I normally ovulate on my own. But I am from Mexico and currently live in Canada. And I normaly spend my winters in Mexico. My flight is leaving this Saturday. So I am hoping I have enought time to sneak the IUI and in order to do that I think I will need to trigger for sure.

9 years ago

ahhhhhhh ma_espe take me with you to Mexico for winter :)

9 years ago

I know I am lucky, but this will be my last winter, cause my son will be starting kindergarden next year. :( Then my family will have to come visit me.

9 years ago

ma_espe, those numbers sound promising. Here's hoping you get everything done before your trip!

As for me, I have to vent. Everyone is walking on egg shells around me and it's making it more difficult around family members who don't know I just miscarried. I might as well post it on Facebook! My mom just called to tell me my cousin will announce on Thursday she's pregnant with her second. I'm glad she told me in advance so I'm prepared, but then she told me she told my aunt about my situation and then they were going to tell my cousin to not say anything. Stupid! My mom told my aunt to let the announcement happen, it's still life. The burner is her due date is June 29th...mine was June 30th. At this point I don't know if it's harder to put a smile on my face or lie to say I'm OK when I'm not. I'm ready for my time!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo