Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 116 Replies | Last Page

red - that sucks! I must say... we are all very strong girls and we can handle more then people might think

Ma-espe - did you do another ultrasound today?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi red... sorry to hear everything that is going on. It is a tough situation and I guess it is natural to feel the way you are.

Hi Basia... I am on my way to the clinic. I live an hour away, so probably will be done in about an hour and a half. Will update you as soon as I am done. Fingers crossed.

9 years ago

So my follicles are at 14, 13, 12 and 11 mm. 3 bigger ones on the right side, the small one on the left. It is going to be very tight time wise to get the IUI. Have to go back on Friday. And also there is a chance to cancel this cycle if all of the 4 follies continue growing, bc dr said at my age I could end getting pregnant with cuadruplets. I am kind of disappointed :(.

9 years ago

hopefully 3 of them keeps developing :) If not then there is still a big chance of getting pregnant without IUI

Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia... I hope it works out... will try to relax til Friday. I guess if it is meant to be it will.

9 years ago

Red - I am sorry everyone is walking on egg shells around you. It's irritating when people do that or exclude you from things when they don't think you can handle it. I've experienced that in other areas in my life and it is very frustrating. I can't imagine the loss you are experiencing, and they probably can't either. I don't think they are doing it to be malicious, they are trying to do what they think would be best for you - so at least they care. But that doesn't invalidate your irritation with it.

Ma-espe - I hope they a couple of them grow and you get to do the IUI before you leave. Hope it doesn't get cancelled either, that would be very disappointing. Best of luck!

9 years ago

Thanks thornto... Just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation and some of your follies either stop growing or disappeared? To see if I have any chances. Thanks

9 years ago

I AM ALIVE, and man did I get behind in all this reading >.< anywhoo MAN do I have an update for you ladies! Miss you all tons!

~ Nissy ~ User Image

9 years ago

Juba! Don't tease us like this! Is your wait over?!!!

9 years ago

Our adopted son will be with us anytime between now and December 13th!!!!!!!!!! AND I just found out today from the hospital I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! 14dpiui beta @ 256!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Decade of waiting for a family is now over, I am going to have a son and who knows maybe another boy maybe a girl or maybe a litter of puppies!

~ Nissy ~ User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo