Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 116 Replies | Last Page

14dpo and still haven't tested. I have sore bbs on and off. I really hope it is not low estrogen

9 years ago • Post starter

opalfoxy - when are you testing?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I am on edge... my insurance changes as of December 1st. and I really hope the new one will cover IUIs and IVFs. The current one is covering 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs but that is all about to change in the next 3 weeks :\
Keep your fingers crossed girls.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Congrats iKash167!

Fingers crossed for you Basia! Is it a different insurance provider altogether? I hope that it is a similar policy. Is there anyway you can call and find out what the policy will cover?

We are having issues with our insurance right now. They passed a new rule as of October 1 that if either partner has smoked/used chewing tobacco in the last year they must submit cotinine levels to show that they have quit. I totally understand their reasoning for not wanting to pay for couples that smoke since that negatively impacts fertility. What is irritating is that my husband quit well over a year ago, but because his urologist made a mistake in his notes indicating he had advised him to quit as of 7/29/14 insurance is denying our claim. Originally the nurse had sent a letter indicating the quit date was an error, but they denied. Then they had my doctor submit a letter indicating this was an error and they have upheld their denial. My husband did go get the blood test done, but unfortunately those results have not come back yet. Since the clinical already used the reconsideration we might now have to file an appeal. It's just so irritating that one doctor makes a mistake and writes something down wrong and totally screws us. Sorry, I had to vent. It's been very frustrating.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

9 years ago

Ikash - congrats girl :)

Thorn - completely new provider. As of right now I can't even call b/c I don't know which plan my work is going with. ugh.. frustrating!
I really hope it will be similar one. But they are switching bc premium were too high with the old one so I really don't know if the new one has same/similar coverage but with smaller premiums or if it is a completely new one.

So sorry that your insurance is being an ASS... my last insurance was awesome and there were no issues with me getting expensive drugs and doing 2 IUIs.

9 years ago

That's frustrating that it is so unknown! I really hope they cover everything. Do you live in a state that defines infertility treatments? In MA where I am if they offer maternity they have to cover infertility and they actually include IVF. I had no problems with my insurance before this rule, but now they are being annoying. I really hope your new insurance is awesome. Will be sending good thoughts your way!

9 years ago

Thorn - welcome neighbor :) I am in CT :)
I don't think they require to cover IVFs b/c I know some people who had insurance and their IUIs were not covered.

9 years ago

Im 3dpiui/clomid 50mg cycle and I had 2 20mm on the left ready and 1 22mm on the right. I didnt trigger because I ovulate on my own. DH had 102million and all his numbers were good. The nurse said that all three could ovulate , so has anyone had the same situation and gotten a BFP? I have mild continuous cramps since the IUI.

9 years ago

Mlelrn28: Hi... I am on clomid too, but was on a lower dosage 25 mg and both cycles I only had 1 follie. I did IUI the first cycle but I think the follie was way too mature (over 30 mm) and that's why I think it didn't work. Second cycle I didn't want to go ahead and do the IUI bc I do ovulate on my own too and the main goal of doing clomid and IUI was to increase chances by getting 2-3 follies. I am increasing my dosage this month to 50mg. So hopefully I will have better luck this time. All that you described sounds very promising!!! Please keep me updated. Do you have a diagnose? Me and my DH are unexplained infertility.

9 years ago

Basia, I could test but I think I will just wait for AF, only two more days. I've had bfn all my last cycles, tests cost so much here (NZ).

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo